Betting Bulletin: Tuesday February 8 with all the weekend highlights plus our latest racing and sports betting previews and articles.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Hawkesbury
- Blackbookers Trevor Lawson’s two to follow from Caulfield
- The 7 deadly sins of punting Avoid these!
- Multis: cash out or let it ride? How to decide
- Super Bowl betting Where to look for a winner
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
- A nice profitable Saturday for Gareth’s Winners thanks to Night Passage at Morphettville.
- Trevor Lawson’s system bets, available free with his Melbourne Ratings membership, continued to deliver with another four winners over the weekend. They’re now running at 26% PoT from over 150 bets since launch.
System Bets? Yep, Trev has a new betting approach that’s operating alongside his regular Melbourne metro racing strategy. It involves betting all around Australia, and it’s FREE with his Melbourne Ratings membership. Check out the product page now to learn more.
🏇 Today’s action
- NBA Specials 5 games
💓 Pulse by poll
If you had to back one for the Lightning today…
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) February 7, 2022