Betting Bulletin: Tuesday January 18 with all the weekend highlights plus our latest racing and sports betting previews and articles.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Moe
- Blackbookers Pro punter Trevor Lawson’s two horses to follow from Flemington.
- Bet like a champ Winning punters know the importance of managing the bank. Here’s how they do it.
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
- Cameron O’Brien’s Key Bets had a huge weekend with 30 units profit! There was plenty of winners at Flemington, Ascot and Geraldton, with the highlight undoubtedly Look Closely at $41.
- Trev’s Bets was a perfect 3 winners from 3 races at Caulfield on Wednesday, including My Delight at $21. Trev also landed the $1,900 quaddie!
🏇 Today’s action
💓 Pulse by poll
“Rapid racing” this Friday at Flemington… what do you think of the ‘all straight races’ format?
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) January 17, 2022