📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Geelong
- Favourite – Longshot bias What it is and how it affects you
- The path to betting profits Make money instead of just backing winners
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Weekend highlights
- Nice Saturday for Gareth’s Winners with 5.9 units profit thanks to winners Autumn Rose (Geelong, $5.60) and Derulo (Gold Coast, $14.90).
- 7 units profit across Saturday and Sunday for Key Bets members. Winners were Blandford Lad (Flemington, $43), State Attorney (Ascot, $16.50) and Canto De Guerra (Pinjarra, $16.50)
- Alpha Racing had a huge Saturday with six winners for 8.2 units profit.
- Melbourne Ratings delivered 21.3 units profit on the “All overlays” approach at The Valley on Friday night.
- A monster weekend for NRL Tips, which went 13-3 for a profit of 14.2 units!
🆕 Just released!
AFL Tips is live for 2022! The data scientist behind our Database Ratings membership is also very experienced when it comes to AFL betting, and we’ve managed to persuade him to share his AFL bets with our members for the first time.
Here is what you need to know for this footy season:
- Approx. 3 to 4 best bets each week on the main betting market
- Five futures bets now available (Premiership, Top 4 and Top 8)
- Very affordable price either monthly or with our Early Bird Special.
💓 Pulse by poll
If you owned Zaaki and could only target one…
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) March 21, 2022