📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Ballarat
- Blackbookers Trevor Lawson’s three to follow from Flemington
- Market movers Don’t follow them: we tell you why
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
- Nice weekend for Gareth’s Winners with 8.3 units profit. Winners included Whodat ($7.20), Anethole ($9) and Wise Words ($3.40)
- Horse Play members scored a nice return on Sdturday with 5 units profit
- Trev’s Bets members landed the $3600 quaddie at The Valley on Friday night
- NBA Specials went 15-4 over Fri, Sat and Sun for a profit of 18 units.
- Melbourne Ratings delivered 17.5 units profit for the week on the “All overlays” approach
- Cricket Betting Tips members scored a $15 winner, with Ravindra Jadeja top-scoring for India against Sri Lanka
🎧 Listen up!
NRL guru Steve Green is back for another big season, so we got him on the podcast to get his predications on how the 2022 NRL season might play out.