🏇 Today’s free tip from The Professor
4:38pm Doomben Race 8
#5 To Run $5.50 with TopSport
Really keen to bet around the favourite La Amigo here. Has been running consistently well at the Sunshine Coast but Kendrick runners generally don’t transfer their form from that track to Doomben and I’m expecting a drift on it’s price today. A few that I could make a case for, but Torun appeals here – has already had some early support but think still has some meat left on the bone. Comes off of a very good win last start over 1200m at Ipswich when settled midfield in a fast-run race. Got clear running in the straight and showed a nice turn of foot to score in a very high rating race. So far form out of that race has been solid, even though this is a step up in grade. From an unfashionable stable but they don’t tend to bring them to town on a whim, and keeps the reliable Jim Byrne on board. Does step up in grade but has run well at this level before.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Port Lincoln
- Pro punter blackbookers 4 horses to watch from Saturday.
- Early footy betting leans
- The 6 things to watch for when reviewing race replays
- This week’s Line Ladders
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Weekend highlights
- 9.2 units profit over the weekend for Trial Spy, with multiple winners led by Ice Burj ($7.50).
- 12.9 units profit on Saturday for Key Bets members, led by $48 winner My Dilemma at Ascot!
- 3 wins from 3 races for Trev’s Bets on Saturday… 8.7 units profit plus a $900 quaddie.
💓 Pulse by poll
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) April 12, 2022