🆓 Free Tip
Here’s Cameron O’Brien‘s bet of the day for Belmont… a bit of value
5:35pm Belmont Race 6
#8 PRETTY FRIAR – $9 with TopSport
Overs, not suited on the out and out bog last start, better suited a bit drier here and back to 1700m.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Free rated prices for Eagle Farm
- Blackbookers from Saturday’s Moonee Valley meeting
- Free eBook: The Only Way to Win on the Punt
📗 Have you read…?
- Sectional Times are another piece of the form puzzle that we help you solve
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
🎧 Listen up!
In this final episode of the Ultimate Form Guide series, we ask the pro punters and betting experts a single question: what are your top 3 tips for a punter wanting to profit from their betting?
🏇 Today’s action
- Gareth’s Winners at Kensington
- Qld Winners at Eagle Farm
- Key Bets attacking Belmont
- NRL Tips have posted 10 bets already for this weekend, it’s going to be a big one!
- The Golf Insider has got a big week in front of him and we’ve got 3 tournaments to profit from
💓 Pulse by poll
Moe midweek racing – is it case of why bother?
Today's wet Cranbourne meeting moved to Moe (Heavy10). Will you be betting?
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) August 3, 2021
🏆 Recent Wins
Queensland Winners members did well with a solid week of action, 3 winners across 9 betting races and just under 6u profit. AND they continued on Monday at Warwick with 1 shot, 1 kill for The Professor, continuing his very decent winter form.
Monday Night Football brought a good win for Steve Green’s NRL Tips members. They “chipped up”, to a whopping 3 units with Titans getting it done by covering the -13.5pt line against the Bulldogs. Nice result.
After a luckless Saturday of 2nd’s, Trev’s Bets members cleaned up at Grand National Day (Sandown, Sunday) – 2 winners from 2 betting races and 5.68u profit