Betting Bulletin: Wednesday February 2 with all the weekend highlights plus our latest racing and sports betting previews and articles.
🆓 Today’s free tip from Cameron O’Brien
6:30pm Sandown Race 6
#7 Baglioni $7 with TopSport
Put in a good run resuming in a solid rating race. Has improved second-up in both preps to date. Up to the mile suits.
📈 Today’s free rated prices
Prices for today’s Belmont meeting are available with Free DataBase Ratings.
📰 Hot off the press
- Blackbookers Three horses that Trevor Lawson says will be winning soon
- Winter Olympics betting guide: Aussie chances at $8, $21 and $34
- Each-way betting Are you into it? Almost all pros are not… find out why.
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
Trevor Lawson continued his great start to the year with yet another winning Saturday. Both Trev’s Bets and his new system bets approach saluted, with winners including Gentleman Roy (Moonee Valley) and Winside (Toowoomba).
System Bets? Yep, Trev has a new betting approach that’s operating alongside his regular Melbourne metro racing strategy. It involves betting all around Australia, and it’s FREE with his Melbourne Ratings membership. Check out the product page now to learn more.
🏇 Today’s action
- Melbourne Ratings Sandown
- Gareth’s WInners Sandown, Kensington, Ipswich
- Queensland Winners Ipswich
- Key Bets Sandown
- NBA Specials 7 games
💓 Pulse by poll
Your prediction: how many Group 1s will Marabi win? 🏇
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) February 1, 2022