Betting Bulletin: Wednesday January 12 with today’s free tip plus our latest racing and sports betting previews and articles.
🆓 Today’s free tip thanks to Gareth Phillips
6:30pm Caulfield Race 6
#7 Dundirtcheap $4 with TopSport
Dundirtcheap is unbeaten (2/2) and has trialled well recently with blinkers on, resuming from tendon issues. Maher has an outstanding record with horses resuming at a mile and beyond when top 10 in the market (28% SR / +69% POT). Favourite Gentleman Roy is no doubt the “ratings horse” based on what they have done so far, but Dundirtcheap is progressive and has a strong sense of “mystery” about him and at much better odds.
📰 Hot off the press
- Free DataBase Ratings Caulfield
- Five tips to win more money in 2022
- Fifth Ashes Test Full preview and best bet from Nick Hanlon
- PGA Tour – Sony Open preview and big value tips
- Backing multiple horses in one race Why would you do that?
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
- Cricket Betting Tips is having a very big week – two winners on Monday including Yasir Ali (Bangladesh) at $11… then 2/2 bets for the Renegades vs Strikers match on Tuesday!
- Cameron O’Brien’s Key Bets had a great weekend with 7.4 units profit. The highlights were Sun Chacen (Albany) at a whopping $23.44 and Ho Ho Khan (Caulfield) at $15.50.
- Gareth’s Winners delivered 8 units profit for members across Saturday and Sunday led by Zoo Station ($8.50) and Casino Kid ($8.60) at Rosehill.
- Horse Play members were also on Casino Kid, which made for another winning Saturday.
🏇 Today’s action
- Gareth’s Winners Caulfield, Doomben, Warwick Farm, Canberra
- Melbourne Ratings Caulfield
- Queensland Winners Doomben
- Key Bets Caulfield
- Cricket Betting Tips Heat vs Strikers
- NBA Specials 6 games
- Golf Insider Sony Open in Hawaii
💓 Pulse by poll
When racing coverage goes into yearling sales mode…
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) January 11, 2022