🆓 Today’s free tip
4:03pm Doomben Race 7
#5 El Vencedor $2.35 with TopSport
Ran at Group 3 level two starts ago and found the going tough, leading at that level. Just missed last start when the winner had better last 400m in a slowly run race. Byrne’s second go on the horse, so hoping he can get tempo right. Rail out 11.5m so I am thinking it will favour leaders.
📰 Hot off the press
- Free rated prices for today Cranbourne
- Line Ladders for AFL and NRL
- Forgive runs 7 situations when you should allow one
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Weekend highlights
- Nice profit on Sunday for Queensland Winners thanks to Bonaparte at Sunshine Coast ($12 winner)
- 2/3 winners and a profit for AFL Tips, backing Richmond and Essendon at the line
- Two of Trevor Lawson’s Blackbookers (Passive Aggressive and Biometric) won on Saturday.
- Another winner for Free Sports Betting Tips, with members backing the Broncos (NRL) to cover the line
🎧 Listen up!
Former Champion Bets analyst Cameron O’Brien is once again our guest on this episode of the Betting 360 Podcast. Today we get a quick wrap of recent results and how they’ve treated the bookies, and also ask about the different types of punters they deal with: Which punters are the smartest and the toughest to deal with? Are there any areas or sports that surprisingly attract a lot of smart punters?
🏇 Today’s action
- FREE DataBase Ratings Cranbourne
- Melbourne Ratings Cranbourne
- Alpha Racing Canterbury, Doomben
- Queensland Winners Doomben
💓 Pulse by poll
Neutral territory in the west for #Origin Game 2. Who you got?
Current @TopSport_com_au prices
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) June 21, 2022