Betting Bulletin: Wednesday November 10 with today’s free tip as well as our latest racing and sports previews and articles.
🆓 Today’s free tip
Today’s tip is from The Professor…
3:28pm Ipswich Race 2
#10 My Oddette $2.50 with TopSport
Really liked the run last start at the Gold Coast when was well supported. Jumped from barrier 5 but somehow managed to get stuck three wide and was taken forward to sit up on a very hot speed, travelling wide with no cover for the duration. Despite covering all the extra ground and working hard up on the pace, was still competitive with a good horse in All Too Quick, only beaten 1.5L into second with good margins back through the field. The third horse out of that race, Isla’s Day, has since won at Lismore as a $1.35 pop. Is drawn awkwardly out wide here again but has tactical speed and with pace underneath I think will be content to let the speedy horses go and take up a position off the pace where she should be suited. Favourite here Doctor Jack comes off a good run at Beaudesert, has had plenty of chances and don’t think will be overly suited in barrier 1 where may get tired horses falling into his lap.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Bendigo
- Blackbookers All of Trevor Lawson’s horses to follow from the four days of Cup week
- Rated prices You’ve got them, now what?
- Cameron O’Brien: Bred to be a pro punter
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
🎧 Listen up!
On the latest episode of The New Bookies Ring podcast, we talk to Nick Tedeschi from Southern Cross Bet – why should you bet with them?
💰 Recent highlights
- Another HUGE weekend for the Golf Insider! Total profit this week was 10 units and we had two big winners in Nino Bertasio (first round leader in Europe, $81) and Andrew Landry (Top 20 PGA, $10).
- NFL Prime Time went 8-2 across Thursday and Friday for a profit of 14 units
🏇 Today’s action