Betting Bulletin: Wednesday October 20 with today’s free tip as well as our latest racing and sports previews and articles.
🆓 Free tip
Today’s free tip comes courtesy of Gareth Phillips…
4:30pm Randwick Kensington Race 5
#3 Another One $5 with TopSport
Was arguably unlucky in the Country Champs Final behind ART CADEAU (which we backed). His last run, whilst well beaten, gives us more confidence that he may be “back” and whilst 1550 is a query, he’s the right odds to find out against a shortie that won a maiden last start by a margin that was “to SP”.
📰 Hot off the press
- Free DataBase Ratings Ipswich
- Blackbookers The horse to follow from Caulfield Cup Day
- The evolution of pro punting with Gareth Phillips
- Every Aussie bookie How to take advantage of the crowded market
- Rated prices You’ve got them, now what?
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
🎧 Listen up!
Caulfield Cup / Everest Day is obviously a very big one. How big? TopSport had the highest day of turnover in their history.
We talk all things Spring Carnival with Tristan including the dominance of Incentivise and betting without international raiders: good or bad?
💰 Recent highlights
- Horse Play members scored 3 winners from 3 races on Saturday: Vianello (Caulfield), Acrobatic (Eagle Farm) and Nature Strip (Randwick)
- The Golf Insider backed Keith Mitchell for First Round Leader (each-way) at $126 in the CJ Cup – Mitchell finished second
🏇 Today’s action
- Gareth’s Winners Kensington, Ipswich
- Melbourne Ratings & Trev’s Bets Geelong
- Queensland Winners Ipswich
- Key Bets Geelong, Northam
💓 Pulse by poll
With the Manikato once again severely weakened, what do you think is the best course of action?
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) October 19, 2021