What’s on today for our readers and members…
Saturday free tip🏇
Today’s tip from Flemington, courtesy of Trevor Lawson.
Flemington Race 3 (12:55 AEST)
#1 Sartorial Splendour currently $2.30 with TopSport
Ran terrific time here last start. Gets a similar set up here and meets a similar field. With claim he’s still well weighted. Should dictate from the front.
Hot off the press 📰
- Group 1 previews: The Goodwood and the Doomben 10,000.
- NRL Triple Preview with some solid betting angles!
- All nine AFL match previews with tips and margins from Pete Roberts.
Members action 🎬
- Trevor Lawson Flemington
- The Professor Doomben, Gold Coast, Toowoomba
- Cameron O’Brien Flemington, Ascot, Morphettville, Doomben
- Gareth Phillips Rosehill, Kembla Grange
- AFL Tips 5 games today
- NRL Tips 3 games today
- NBA Specials: 8 games today. Season to date: 77 units profit @ 6% PoT
Have you read these yet? 👓
- The latest NRL Line Ladder is up… and we have a new ‘best friend’ of the punters!
- The AFL Line Ladder is also updated… and after being unbeatable at the line for six weeks, it looks like the market has caught the leaders…
- Have you got what it takes to be a professional punter?
- How should we measure betting success? EV? PoT? Overs?
Listen up! 🎧
The Ultimate Form Guide… we have a new episode! 12 pro punters give you their advice on weight: does it matter or not?
Pulse by poll 💓
Punters like the favourite in the Group 1 at Morphettville
Who you got in The Goodwood?
Current @TopSport_com_au prices
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) May 13, 2021
Recent highlights 💰
Brilliant punting on Thursday by Steve Green… he simply sees things on the pitch that others don’t. In the NSW Cup last night he advised members to take Wests Magpies at the -10.5 line (-8.5 was available) as he thought they were a 16-point better team than the North Sydney Bears. Then came his halftime comment and plan: “Wests played out of their skin, but I think the Bears will come back here and with +22.5 available at Sportsbet, TAB, Bet365, Ladbrokes and Neds, I am going to take a little bit of risk off the table and open up a nice middle.” The margin was 20 points at half time, and Steve was spot in the second half with the final margin also 20 points. Members bet on both teams and won both bets!