Welcome to a snapshot of our racing and sport action for Thursday March 11.
Our Action 🎬
- Gareth Phillips is looking at Goulburn and Moree.
- Trevor Lawson has priced up three races at Pakenham (where he found two winners from four races last Thursday)
- Trial Spy is having a decent bet on a $7.50 chance at Goulburn.
- Cameron O’Brien is steaming into Bunbury.
- NRL is back! The Storm and Rabbitohs kick off the season tonight, and Steve Green‘s first set of bets are out.
- The Golf Insider has published his previews and bets for The Players and the Qatar Masters tournaments. His TPC preview is here – it includes two free tips to follow right through the weekend as these guys should be right in the finish.
- Database Ratings – available free each day – are up for the Goulburn meeting. Get them here.
Have you read these yet? 👓
- Betting – Getting the best odds
- NRL – Manly season preview
- Everything you need to know about speed maps.
Listen up! 🎧
- Tristan Merlehan from TopSport has loads of ideas on how to make the industry better in Episode 18 of The Other Side
- Steve Green’s thoughts on the upcoming NRL season on the Betting 360 Podcast
Pulse by Poll 💓
The “9am rush” ain’t what she used to be! Dr Nick’s exit from the virtual ring, high bookie margins and finding other ways possibly to beat the clock?
Not too long ago, 9am and the arrival of minimum bet limits was a critical time in the punting day that would set off a flurry of activity.@gphi9343 and others think it’s no longer that important. Do you agree?
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) March 10, 2021
Yesterday’s highlights 💰
- Trevor Lawson at Sandown got Palace Whisper ($3.80 BOB) home for Trev’s Bets members.
- Cameron O’Brien’s Key Bets members backed another winner, going 1 from 2 with Queen Takes King getting the job done. We took $2.60 and she started at $2.10 Best Tote to get the chocolates at Ascot just as most were sitting down to dinner.
- Later in the evening, Joe Lannuti’s Greyhounds HQ membership found 3 from 4 during the evening at Ballarat and Wenty Park for 9.75 units profit. This continues his excellent run over the last 3 weeks with 20 units profit.
- Earlier in the day, Trial Spy got things going at Randwick with Rainbow Connection in Race 4. Members took $11 and she started over $14 at Betfair SP. A very nice result.
— Sky Racing (@SkyRacingAU) March 10, 2021