Cameron O’Brien webinar
In this webinar the newest addition to the Champion Bets roster shows you the step-by-step process of how he does the form to find standout runners.
A decade of success as a professional punter is a rare achievement and Cameron gives some great insights into how he does it.
Closing to new members this Saturday Sept 23rd:
- Cameron bets into VIC, QLD and WA metro and provincials.
- To qualify as a Key Bet it needs to be a clear top-rater
- All recommended bets will include the outlay and a suggestion on whether to take fixed odds or Best Tote
- The minimum price we need is almost always $2.80 (the exception is when we clearly state another min. price like $2.50)
- Expect around 50 bets per month that meet those minimum odds
The likely schedule for the rest of this week is:
Friday – Geelong
Saturday – Caulfield, Ipswich, Belmont
Sunday – Ballarat, Sunshine Coast, Kalgoorlie
Cameron will be rating all of those meetings, but whether there are any Key Bets for every meeting will depend on weather and track conditions as well as the depth of the fields.
Good luck and get in touch if you have any questions at all.