🏇 Today’s free tip from The Professor
2:53pm Sunshine Coast Poly Race 5
#1 Never Paid $2.60 with TopSport
Have a bit of time for this horse. Put together a nice prep last time in when was competitive first up off a long break in a really strong maiden over 1000m at Eagle Farm. Then went on to win 3 of his next 4 starts and the won he lost was in a photo over 800m at Ipswich when he had excuses. Has had another long break here and comes into this off the back of a very nice trial where he missed the start but showed good early speed to sit outside the leader who was Emerald Kingdom. Tired a bit late and was not able to match EK or Rhapsody Rose late but wasn’t exactly punched out to the line either. That trial should be good for his fitness and there is no Emerald Kingdom here. Is drawn wide but has enough gate speed to be right up on the speed where you want to be on the poly track. Both Kelly Schweida and KWT have a very good record on limited runs at this track so I’m confident this horse will be ridden the right way. Fitness is the only real concern here first up but ticks a lot of boxes for me and I think should be shorter than the current quote.
Punters that put the work in to identify and follow Blackbookers are on path to patient and lucrative profits. Trev has two in action at Sandown that are both right in the market. Get them here.
👓 Hot off the press
- Warwick Farm Ratings straight from our Data guy
- The Betting Data Age is NOT going away!
- Billy Walters’ path in gambling is a tale that never gets old
- Outcome bias Don’t be a mug!
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Weekend highlights
- It was a strong weekend for Alpha Racing with 5.9 units profit across the three days
- A big winner for the Golf Insider, with Max Homa saluting at up to $48 (Betfair) at the Wells Fargo. We also collected on Cameron Young running 2nd at the same price!
💓 Pulse by poll
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) May 9, 2022