Cameron O’Brien’s Key Bets in in amazing form. Since November 1st, it’s produced profits of $7,850 at 55% PoT, betting across both Victoria and Western Australia.
What led to this amazing performance? Cameron jumped on the line for a quick chat to explain.
Our discussion includes:
• The great run of form for Key Bets since November
• Highlights of that period (no prizes for guessing… Vow And Declare!)
• The upcoming Autumn Carnival in Melbourne
• The impact of Belmont and other reasons why he had a poor winter in 2019
• Changes to his form process and how he’s identifying high value runners
• The accuracy of his revamped data model
• Further improvements
• Taking on current markets – how to navigate in a high-percentage environment