It was another very solid weekend across both codes of footy and at the track, with a $14 winner taking centre stage.
At The Track
- Miles Of Krishan ($4.40) held on close to the line
- Barthelona ($6) blitzed the opposition in a stunning win
- Lycurgus ($3.70) fought off the chasers in the straight to salute
- Silentz ($2.80) did the job late in the day to make it 4 winners
A strong day out with $480 profit for members.
- Inky Bay ($3.50) saluted at the Gold Coast on Saturday
- Amare ($14/$3.50) was a value winner at Coonamble on Sunday
Barby’s Bets members had an early winner at Morphettville with Poised To Strike ($2.25) on a quiet weekend of action.
It was the opposite for NSW Winners members, with no luck early but enjoying a classic get-out as She Knows ($4.40) got home in the last.
Despite the chop-out day, NSW Winners has started on a high with $1,100 profit in just 11 days since launch so far.
Key Bets members endured a frustrating weekend of close calls without much joy, with Divine Unicorn ($6.50) the sole winner at a great early price.
The frustration came with Havasay ($18), Just Call Me Louie ($10), Rebel King ($4.50), Mr. Markou ($9.80) and Necklet ($4.80) all going down by less than a length, while Noire ($2.90) and Super Cash ($10) gave us two more frustrating place runs.
At The Footy
- Essendon ($3.85) to beat West Coast in Perth and the Bombers at the line (+23.5) started the round off with a bang
- The Bulldogs ($4) went down to North in a heart-breaker but a bet on the line (+26.5) ensured 2/2 winning games
A massive $1,200 profit for the weekend, with the season profit now $4,470.
- Tonga (-13.5) easily accounted for Samoa to get the ball rolling
- England ($1.70) piled on 32 unanswered points after trailing early to see off New Zealand in Denver, USA
- Queensland (+8.5) couldn’t keep the series alive but did enough to cover the line against New South Wales
$200 profit for members as we look ahead to the resumption of the NRL season proper this week.
The High Low juggernaut broke the shackles after a few ‘average’ winning weekends of late to all-but secure a 17th straight winning month:
Winners at the track on Saturday included:
- Dia D’Oro ($3.70)
- Good ‘n’ Fast ($2.50)
- Mason’s Chance ($4.60)
- The Bostonian ($2.80)
- Lycurgus ($3.30)
While a pair of Early Payout promotions saw two results go the way of members in the sporting arena:
- Sweden ($7) led 1-0 at halftime over Germany before falling 2-1 to a 95th minute winner
- Queensland ($3.20) couldn’t hold onto an early 10-0 lead in Origin II, going down 18-14
All that meant a very healthy $1,000 profit for the weekend, pushing all-time profits to the brink of a whopping $75,000.