Ballarat Cup Day quaddie tips
Track: Rail from the 600m out 3m
Weather: 29 degrees with possible thunderstorms
7. Urban Rule (G. Eurell / S. Baster)
Not alot of luck 2nd up at Flemington. Has a good record 3rd up, can produce best here.
10. New Universe (C.J. Waller / M.J. Walker)
Good run 1st up. No luck in the straight at Flemington. Can improve dramatically here.
14. Milwaukee (M.D. Moroney / P.M. Moloney)
Terrific effort on pace last start in high rating race. Can peak here 3rd up.
5. Grey Lion (M.S.S. Cumani / J. Childs)
Terrific run last start on pace. Should be rock hard fit.
6. Second Bullet (D.T. O’Brien / B.J. Melham)
A good run coming off a short break. Reasonable 2nd up. Can improve.
7. Mr Garcia (D.K. Weir / B. Allen)
Won well on Australian debut. Since then has transferred to Weir stable. Promising stayer.
10. Oncidium Ruler (M.C. Kent / B. Mertens)
Improves 2nd up. Has won past two 3rd up runs. Cam improve again here.
5. Modern Wonder (L. & T. Corstens / B.E. Thompson)
Consistent mare who ran well at Moonee Valley. Only needs to hold rating here.
7. Divine Quality (R.D. Griffiths / R. Maloney)
Impressive winner 1st up. Not suited last two starts. Can bounce back here back in trip
10. Royal Phoenix (M, W & J. Hawkes / J.M. Winks)
Won well 1st up last prep in solid rating race. Only needs to hold rating here.
11. Debonairly (Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott / S. Baster)
Started fav at Flemington when looked to get on wrong leg and pulled up. Total forget run. Had good figures in previous prep.
12. Chalcidian (M.S.S. Cumani / L.Meech)
Good run here two runs ago running quick time. No pace in last start at Bendigo, can bounce back here.
3. Suspense (P. & P.Snowden / M.J. Walker)
Suited by bias at Moonee Valley but still has claims here.
5. Ruettiger (D. & B. Hayes & T. Dabernig / R. Bayliss)
Racing well without winning. Come back to 1200m here which suits it better.
6. Smart Dart (C.M. Alderson / B.E. Thompson)
Never likely first two runs back from spell. Should be fitter now. Can improve dramatically.
8. Proud Wolf (L.& S. Hope / T.J. Hope)
Racing consistently prior to last start when had no luck in the straight. Can bounce back here.
12. Oberland (D.K. Weir / B. Allen)
Caught on the wrong side of the track at Flemington last start. Should be fit enough and ready to run to best.
13. Falcool (A.J. Purcell / L. Meech)
Terrrifc run firs tup wth big weight at Hamilton. Can hold rating here.