Read on for NRL Round 15 early mail and value betting leans for each game…
NRL Round 15: Dragons vs Souths, Thursday night
Early prediction: Souths, just
The value: Draw at half time at speculative odds at TopSport
- Dragons look a little stronger with Su’a and Sims in the back row, but were very impatient last weekend against Cowboys.
- Souths have the same line-up as they had against Titans, where they looked good without being great.
- Souths should get the job done here, but Dragons in Wollongong will come out firing and keep it close early.
NRL Round 15: Manly vs Cowboys, Friday night
Early prediction: Cowboys
The value: Cowboys -4.5 at TopSport
- Manly have looked great over the past fortnight, but Warriors and Wests both rolled over after their coaches were sacked.
- This is a big step up in class and I think the Cowboys machine will keep chugging along with low error rates and great defence.
- Manly at home are hard to beat, but the Cowboys have better outside backs and that’s where they’ll get the win.
Storm vs Broncos, Friday night
Early prediction: Storm
The value: Broncos +14 at TopSport
- Adam Reynolds out is a huge loss, particularly considering his replacement is the veteran Tyrone Roberts.
- Storm also look likely to welcome back Papenhuyzen, so the big line is understandable.
- Broncos still have a strong team and are playing with enormous self-belief
NRL Round 15: Sharks vs Titans, Saturday afternoon
Early prediction: Sharks
The value: Titans +13.5 at TopSport
- This game is being played in Coffs Harbour, so although the Titans now sit dead last, they are a slight chance of an upset here.
- Brimson is back at 1 and Marzhew keeps his wing spot. The Titans are finally getting it right at selection
- Sharks looking very strong again and will be hard to beat, but the line looks a little too big.
Warriors vs Panthers, Saturday afternoon
Early prediction: Panthers
The value: Warriors +26.5 at TopSport
- Warriors have made some good changes, with Harris-Tavita finally being replaced after an awful run of form. Arthurs for Berry is also an overdue change.
- Panthers looking awesome as usual and will be incredibly hard to beat
- The line is very big and at home, the Warriors are a chance of covering if Fonua-Blake is a late inclusion.
Eels v Roosters, Saturday night
Early prediction: Eels
The value: Total points under 40.5 at TopSport
- The Eels suffered a shock loss against the Doggies and could be suffering one of their typical mid-season form slumps.
- Eels are notorious for exploding out of the blocks but then struggle to maintain the form for the regular season.
- The Roosters continue to struggle with their halves getting bashed and their forward pack looking slow and tired.
NRL Round 15: Raiders vs Knights, Sunday afternoon
Early prediction: Raiders comfortably
The value: Raiders -10 at TopSport
- The Raiders really blew it against the Broncos, with their stuttering second half attack again being their weakness.
- Fogarty and Wighton failed to control the game and wasted so many changes.
- Knights are dreadful at the moment and their coach is now under mounting pressure.
Bulldogs vs Wests, Sunday afternoon
Early prediction: Draw
The value: Full Time Draw for speculative value at TopSport
- The Bulldogs attack has really responded since the sacking of Trent Barrett
- Wests were pathetic against Manly last weekend, and with Luciano leaving mid-season to join the Cowboys, it’s clear the place is a shambles.
- The return of Doueihi and his leadership could be enough to propel the Tigers to victory in a thriller.
Steve Green is back with NRL Tips in 2022. With all of Steve's best bets and full previews of every NRL game, it's the only way to bet the NRL. Join now to start beating the bookies!