Read on for NRL Round 17 early mail and value betting leans for each game…
NRL Round 17: Sharks v Storm, Thursday night
Early prediction: Sharks
The value: Sharks H2H at TopSport
- Talakai is the only out for the Sharks and Tracey is a very handy replacement
- Storm are missing Munster, Grant and Kaufusi on top of the already absent Welch, Jennings and R Smith
- Storm struggled last weekend against Manly.
NRL Round 17: Knights v Souths, Friday night
Early prediction: Souths, just
The value: Knights +4.5 at TopSport
- Ponga is out, but the Knights showed last week that his absence can open up the game for their halves.
- The Knights are 3 from 12 with Ponga and 2 from 3 without him
- Souths are without Cook, Murray and Arrow due to Origin, while injury has ruled out Sele and Graham.
NRL Round 17: Wests vs Eels, Saturday night
Early prediction: Eels
The value: Eels -11.5 at TopSport
- Wests are in a rut and I am not sure Interim Coach Kimmorley has the experience to get them out of it.
- Eels’ premiership credentials took a hit with another big loss to a strong team last week
- With the game at Leichardt, Wests are a chance of turning up with the right attitude and keeping it close early, but the Eels should run away with it in the end.
NRL Round 17: Broncos v Dragons, Sunday afternoon
Early prediction: Dragons, just
The value: Dragons H2H at TopSport
- The Broncos squad has been decimated by Origin and injury with Haas, Capewell, Carrigan, Flegler, Farmworth, Jensen and Te Maire Martin all missing.
- Dragons are missing Ben Hunt, far and away their best player.
- The Dragons’ young halves can use this opportunity to show what they can do.
Steve Green is back with NRL Tips in 2022. With all of Steve's best bets and full previews of every NRL game, it's the only way to bet the NRL. Join now to start beating the bookies!