Read on for NRL Round 2 early mail and betting leans for each game…
NRL Round 2: Storm vs Souths, Thursday night
Early prediction: Souths to bounce back
The value: Souths +8 $1.90 at TopSport
- Storm made to look good by a terrible Wests second-half performance last week.
- Munster and Grant big inclusions, but cancelled out by loss of Smith and Welch.
- Latrell is a huge in for Souths and they should be better this week.
NRL Round 2: Dragons vs Panthers, Friday night
Early prediction: Panthers to grind out a solid win
The value: Total points under 43.5 $1.90 at TopSport
- Dragons played well, but injuries to the Warriors assisted.
- Panthers defence was ferocious and this should be a brutal encounter.
- Low scoring affair with the Panthers grinding out a win.
— Tim Barrow (@TheBarrow) March 12, 2022
NRL Round 2: Roosters vs Manly, Friday night
Early prediction: Roosters to continue Manly’s early season pain
The value: Roosters H2H $1.77 at TopSport
- Roosters a little unlucky with HIAs and some close calls going against them.
- Manly looked sluggish and were totally outplayed.
- Roosters to bounce back at home.
NRL Round 2: Titans vs Warriors, Saturday afternoon
Early prediction: Warriors to keep it close
The value: Warriors +8.5 $1.90 at TopSport
- Titans welcome back Brimson, which will further assist their attack.
- Warriors had excuses, were plagued by injuries.
- Walsh and Lodge returning is huge for the Warriors.
NRL Round 2: Sharks vs Eels, Saturday afternoon
Early prediction: Close!
The value: Scores level at full time $17 at TopSport
- Sharks regain McInnes and Tracey after last week’s loss.
- Eels defence looked vulnerable to a fast spread, so expect the Sharks to target them.
- Eels are down on wingers and could be exposed out wide.
NRL Round 2: Cowboys vs Raiders, Saturday night
Early prediction: Cowboys to ambush Raiders
The value: Cowboys +4 $1.90 at TopSport
- Raiders down two halfbacks and starting hooker, so lot of pressure on Wighton.
- Cowboys welcome back Cotter
- Cowboys to look sharper this weekend on a dry track.
Ricky Stuart faces Raiders selection headaches over North Queensland Cowboys clash. https://t.co/lgzNgBB3Uz
— Canberra Times (@canberratimes) March 14, 2022
NRL Round 2: Knights vs Tigers, Sunday afternoon
Early prediction: Knights to show they are the real deal
The value: Knights -7.5 $1.90 at TopSport
- Market underrating the strength of the Knights and how well they played.
- Clifford, Clune and Gagai are proving to be great additions over past 12 months.
- Wests still lack mental strength when the going gets tough.
NRL Round 2: Bulldogs vs Broncos, Sunday night
Early prediction: Low scoring affair
The value: Total Points under 40.5 $1.90 at TopSport
- Both teams only conceded 4 points last week: defence has been a focus.
- Doggies welcome back Pangai Jr which might help with second phase play.
- Reynolds is great boost for Broncos, particularly his kicking game.
Steve Green is back with NRL Tips in 2022. With all of Steve's best bets and full previews of every NRL game, it's the only way to bet the NRL. Join now to start beating the bookies!