Read on for NRL Round 7 early mail and betting leans for each game…
NRL Round 7: Sharks vs Manly, Thursday night
Early prediction: Sharks
The value: Sharks -6.5 at TopSport
- Sharks look better with Nikora and Katoa back, but the loss of Uele and Finucane hurts
- Manly are also without some key big men in Taupau, Keppie and Aloiai.
- Manly team missing talent with the continued absence of Tommy T and Schuster
Broncos vs Bulldogs, Friday night
Early prediction: Broncos
The value: Broncos -6.5 at TopSport
- Broncos looking stronger with some changes to their spine and the return of Haas and Flegler
- Bulldogs could be in trouble with COVID ripping through their squad
- Broncos a have a good record at the line this season
Te Maire Martin named fullback for Brisbane Broncos’ clash with Canterbury Bulldogs, marking remarkable NRL return https://t.co/SpFsN03XUH
— Starlight (@FarrowPorcher) April 19, 2022
NRL Round 7: Cowboys vs Titans, Saturday afternoon
Early prediction: Cowboys
The value: Cowboys H2H at TopSport
- Raiders may have gifted the Cowboys possession, but the Cowboys scored with precision attack and physical dominance.
- Titans looked feeble at times against Manly, with their goal line defence far too weak.
- Cowboys look to have an advantage across the park and are at home
NRL Round 7: Tigers vs Souths, Saturday night
Early prediction: Souths by 12
The value: Tigers at TopSport
- Hastings, Brooks and Laurie will trouble Souths if the Wests forwards can give them some field position.
- Souths playing well but making lots of errors and still lack their polish of 2021.
- Wests are looking better and will be confident, but Souths should be too strong.
Knights vs Eels, Sunday afternoon
Early prediction: Eels
The value: Total Points under at TopSport
- Knights were gutsy against the Dragons, putting in their best performance in a month.
- Klemmer added an extra dimension and Clune will be a welcome addition, but the Knights still missing Brailey, Barnett and Fitzgibbon.
- But the Eels also look strong with Paulo back in the team
Panthers vs Raiders, Sunday afternoon
Early prediction: Panthers
The value: Raiders +9.5 in first half at TopSport
- Panthers can pile on points with ease and the Raiders are just handing over possession… this could get ugly.
- Raiders also have made some important changes with Savage starting on wing and Rapana to fullback
- Reinvigorated Raiders could come out firing and make a game of it early
CONGRATULATIONS HARRY! RUSHTON TO DEBUT!
The Canberra Raiders have named their team to take on the Penrith Panthers this Sunday. Full squads: https://t.co/d5RHKYS8VQ#NRL #WeAreRaiders #wearecbr #rugbyleague #TeamlistTuesday #NRLPanthersRaiders pic.twitter.com/QQK8y9V7y7
— The Greenhouse (@TheGHRaiders) April 19, 2022
NRL Round 7: Dragons vs Roosters, Monday afternoon
Early prediction: Roosters by 6
The value: Dragons +12.5 at TopSport
- The Dragons put together some great attacking movements last week
- Roosters have been winning, but are not covering betting lines
- The class of Tedesco and Keary should be enough for the win, but I think this will be close
Storm vs Warriors, Monday night
Early prediction: Storm
The value: Warriors +18.5 at TopSport
- Storm looking strong with Bromwich brothers back in the forwards and the spine settled
- Warriors welcome back Lodge and likely Tevega in the middle
- Storm are hard to beat at home, but the Warriors should do enough to cover with the head start.
Steve Green is back with NRL Tips in 2022. With all of Steve's best bets and full previews of every NRL game, it's the only way to bet the NRL. Join now to start beating the bookies!