Read on for NRL Round 13 early mail and value betting leans for each game…
NRL Round 13: Titans vs Cowboys, Thursday night
Early prediction: Cowboys
The value:: Total points over 41.5 at TopSport
- Titans without David Fifita due to injury and Tino due to Origin, but welcome back Moeaki Fotuaika.
- Titans have their entire spine in place, however last week’s second half capitulation against Broncos showed just how bad their defence can be.
- Cowboys missing Dearden, Valentine, Nanai, Cotter, but regain Taulagi, the Hammer and Taumalolo.
Panthers vs Bulldogs, Friday night
Early prediction: Panthers
The value: Panthers -9.5 at TopSport
- Big changes for the Panthers, with their NSW Cup halves pairing called up, as well missing To’o, Crichton, Yeo and Martin.
- Panthers have so much depth that their team still looks pretty strong
- Bulldogs still have Burton and Addo-Carr (after his surprise omission from Origin), but the Panthers still have a far stronger team.
NRL Round 13: Manly vs Warriors, Saturday night
Early prediction: Manly, just
The value: Warriors +5.5 at TopSport
- Manly missing their two best players in Daly Cherry-Evans and Tom Trbojevic.
- Manly welcome back Taupau, Saab and Lawton, so do still seem to have a better squad on paper than the Warriors.
- Warriors main hope is return of Egan at 9, who had been playing great before his injury.
NRL Round 13: Raiders vs Roosters, Sunday afternoon
Early prediction: Roosters, just
The value: Draw at 80 minutes (speculative value!) at TopSport
- Jack Wighton and Josh Papalii (Maroons) are big outs for the Raiders, but they have decent replacements
- Tedesco has been the Roosters’ shining light and leader this year, so they could struggle without him
- Both teams have shown some impressive recent form, but it’s the Roosters who have an attack that is really firing.
Steve Green is back with NRL Tips in 2022. With all of Steve's best bets and full previews of every NRL game, it's the only way to bet the NRL. Join now to start beating the bookies!