Big winners from all over Australia
- More than 500 units profit since launch
- Covering racing all over the country
Separate to his highly successful Trial Spy service, Dean devises Dean’s Winners selections through analysis of a variety of data sources and databases including R2W Axis, using a combination of advanced form, speed, class, weight, rating, video and sectional analysis. He also uses advanced statistical data and knowledge, combined with his unique ‘isolation’ concept to provide highly profitable tips to members
- Data-driven selections from highly successful racing analyst Dean Evans
- Over 500 units profit since 2013
- Easy-to-follow so you can ‘bet and forget’
- All selections include recommended stake and price
- Race comments for each runner of interest
- Weekly reviews to members detailing betting performance
- Updates sent after 9am raceday, once minimum bet limits are in effect
- Delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
Dean’s Winners uses a variety of data sources and databases, employing a combination of advanced form, speed, class, weight, rating, video and sectional analysis. Advanced statistical data and knowledge, combined with a unique ‘isolation’ concept helps identify highly profitable tips for members.
Dean’s Winners covers racing all around Australia on all days of the week – if there’s value available, Dean finds it.
How we bet
Members’ update has clear instructions on how much to outlay and whether to take the current odds, or wait.
While win betting is the predominant approach for Dean’s Winners, each-way and even exotic bet types are included where value presents itself.
What You Get
- Each bet includes the selection, recommended stake and betting advice (fixed price or other option).
- Weekly reviews from Dean covering recent results and betting performance.
When & Where
- All bets are sent out on raceday once scratchings are finalised and minimum bet laws are in play, to ensure everybody can get a bet on.
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
What You Need
In addition to your Dean’s Winners membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Access to as many betting accounts as possible to ensure you’re always getting the best price. As a minimum, Bet365, Sportsbet, BetEasy, Ladbrokes, TopSport and Betfair accounts are recommended for Dean’s Winners.
- For price comparison and immediate betting, Dynamic Odds is highly recommended
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Dean uses a combination of speed, class, weight, rating, video & sectional analysis through a database, plus the use of advanced statistical data & his unique concept coined ‘isolation’. Dean is Australia’s most successful professional Horse Racing tipster, with the two most profitable services in Australian history.
Dean’s Winners incorporates the selections, staking, betting advice and comment on why the horse is a strong bet. These bets have nothing to do with the Trial Spy service, other than the fact it is run by Dean Evans.
Results will be recorded at a mixture of best tote, best of the best or 3rd best fixed price. More information available in the member’s pack.
WHEN & WHERE
Dean reviews race meetings across Australia every day, providing selections any day that a suitable value investment presents itself. Historically there are bets usually around 4 days per week.
Each bet advised will include the recommended amount to outlay based on a 100 unit starting bank.
1 unit = 1% of your betting bank, so simply divide the amount of money you have set aside for punting by 100.
Eg. if your bank is $10,000 then 1 unit = $100.
WHO TO BET WITH
To get the best available odds, it’s best to have a number of accounts to ensure you’re getting the best price. Make sure you use the Top Bookies page for the best odds and bonus.
WHEN TO BET
Each update will include instructions on whether to take the current odds, or wait.
You can learn more about Dean’s Winners with Dean’s comprehensive members information pack.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.