Autumn Carnival Racing Tips – Follow the professionals in the big races
- Simple to follow tips from our pro punters for the Autumn Carnival
- Five bets every Saturday until May 28th (plus William Reid Stakes night)
- Off to a flying start!
Each of our racing analysts have their own approach, and are experts in the particular field or jurisdiction they operate in. Check out our analyst page to learn more about them individually.
Awesome Autumn brings together their expertise for one of the premier racing periods of the year. As a member, you’ll receive a range of tips from Trevor Lawson, The Professor, Gareth Phillips, Dean Evans and Cameron O’Brien.
Just like spring, autumn is a great time of the year for punters. Interest in racing increases dramatically and with all that ‘mug money’ in the market, there’s plenty of spoils available to sharp punters.
The quality of racing during the Autumn Carnival means more exposed form and consistency from the runners, creating plenty of opportunities to bet with confidence.
How we bet
All Awesome Autumn bets will be either win or each-way wagers.
Official results will be recorded at Best of the Best (win) and mid-tote (place).
What You Get
- Five bets from our racing analysts for the top days across the Spring Carnival
- Bets for every Saturday from Feb 19th until May 28th, plus William Reid Stakes night on Friday 25th March.
- Covers every day throughout the carnival that features a Group 1 or $1 million race across Victoria, NSW, SA or Queensland.
- Recommended stake for each bet
Where possible, bets will cover Group 1 and premium races and meetings. However, our racing analysts are professional punters who don’t bet in every race: their aim is to make money, so they go where the value is. Therefore, some bets may be for other meetings on the same day… it’s all about prioritising profit.
When & Where
- Bets will be sent at 11am for each raceday
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
What You Need
In addition to Awesome Autumn membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Official results will be recorded at the Best of the Best dividend type. An account with VicBet or TopSport is the way to go here.
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.