Each of our racing analysts have their own approach, and are experts in the particular field or jurisdiction they operate in. Check out our analyst page to learn more about them individually.
Awesome Autumn brings together their expertise for one of the premier racing periods of the year. As a member, you’ll receive a range of tips from Trevor Lawson, Mark Rhoden, The Professor, Andrew the Data Scientist, Dean Evans, Cameron O’Brien.
Just like spring, autumn is a great time of the year for punters. Interest in racing increases dramatically and with all that ‘mug money’ in the market, there’s plenty of spoils available to sharp punters.
The quality of racing during the Autumn Carnival means more exposed form and consistency from the runners, creating plenty of opportunities to bet with confidence.
All Awesome Autumn bets will be either win or each-way wagers.
Official results will be recorded at Best of the Best (win) and mid-tote (place).
- Six bets from our racing analysts for the top days across the Spring Carnival
- Bets for every Saturday from February 8th until April 18th, plus William Reid Stakes night on Friday 20th March.
- Covers every day throughout the carnival that features a Group 1 or $1 million race across Victoria and New South Wales.
- Recommended stake for each bet
Where possible, bets will cover Group 1 and premium races and meetings. However, our racing analysts are professional punters who don’t bet in every race: their aim is to make money, so they go where the value is. Therefore, some bets may be for other meetings on the same day… it’s all about prioritising profit.
- Bets will be sent at 11am for each raceday
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
As with all Champion Bets packages, the results for Awesome Autumn will be consistently updated, fully transparent and available publicly. Click here to view our results page.
In addition to Awesome Autumn membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Official results will be recorded at the Best of the Best dividend type. To access this, you’ll need an account with Ladbrokes, Neds, VicBet or TopSport.
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.