Autumn Carnival Racing Tips – Follow the Pro’s.
- Five tips from our professional punters for every feature raceday across the Spring Carnival
- Covers every $1 million and Group 1 raceday from February 8th until April 18th
- Simple to follow
- Betting with pro punters for $20 per day
Each of our racing analysts have their own approach, and are experts in the particular field or jurisdiction they operate in. Check out our analyst page to learn more about them individually.
Awesome Autumn brings together their expertise for one of the premier racing periods of the year. As a member, you’ll receive a range of tips from Trevor Lawson, Mark Rhoden, The Professor, Andrew the Data Scientist, Dean Evans, Cameron O’Brien.
Just like spring, autumn is a great time of the year for punters. Interest in racing increases dramatically and with all that ‘mug money’ in the market, there’s plenty of spoils available to sharp punters.
The quality of racing during the Autumn Carnival means more exposed form and consistency from the runners, creating plenty of opportunities to bet with confidence.
How we bet
All Awesome Autumn bets will be either win or each-way wagers.
Official results will be recorded at Best of the Best (win) and mid-tote (place).
What You Get
- Six bets from our racing analysts for the top days across the Spring Carnival
- Bets for every Saturday from February 8th until April 18th, plus William Reid Stakes night on Friday 20th March.
- Covers every day throughout the carnival that features a Group 1 or $1 million race across Victoria and New South Wales.
- Recommended stake for each bet
Where possible, bets will cover Group 1 and premium races and meetings. However, our racing analysts are professional punters who don’t bet in every race: their aim is to make money, so they go where the value is. Therefore, some bets may be for other meetings on the same day… it’s all about prioritising profit.
When & Where
- Bets will be sent at 11am for each raceday
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
What You Need
In addition to Awesome Autumn membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Official results will be recorded at the Best of the Best dividend type. To access this, you’ll need an account with Ladbrokes, Neds, VicBet or TopSport.
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Best bets from our entire stable of racing professionals: Trevor Lawson, Mark Rhoden, The Professor, Cameron O’Brien, Dean Evans and Andrew the Data Scientist.
Each is an expert in their own area… Awesome Autumn gives you bets from all of them right through the Autumn racing carnival.
Covering 12 feature race days during the Autumn Carnival, encompassing a whopping 34 Group 1 and $1 million races.
Will be recorded at the ‘Best of the Best’ dividend type, which is available from race day morning until around half an hour before each race.
WHEN & WHERE
Bets will be sent at 11am for each raceday
A second update may be sent at 1pm with any further bets, usually for any bets in Western Australia.
You should download our app to get push notifications for all updates.
Each bet advised will include the recommended stake in units.
1u = 1% of your betting bank, so simply divide the amount of money you have set aside for punting by 100. Eg. if your bank is $10,000 then 1 unit = $100.
WHO TO BET WITH
WHEN TO BET
You can bet any time ‘Best of the Best’ is available from bookies – from when you receive the update to around 30 minutes prior to each race.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.