GET AN EDGE ON THE MARKET WITH RATED PRICES FOR EVERY MEETING
- Computer-generated ratings for all TAB meetings
- Use of over 25 separate models to come up with a single, overall prediction
- Includes 40 variables related to runner, race and track factors
- Models are retrained daily to ensure they are always up to date
- Ratings for races at every TAB-listed meeting each day
- Easy to use format with runners ranked in order for each race
- Released by 5pm daily to give you a head-start on tomorrow’s form
- A further update is sent each morning after scratchings
- All ratings are delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
This service offers rated prices and rankings so there are no specific results to publish.
All of our tipping services are consistently updated, fully transparent and available on our results page.
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Our ratings are produced using a machine-learning ensemble approach, that is the use of 25 separate models to come up with a single, overall prediction. The model uses over 40 variables related to runner-specific factors, race-specific factors and track-specific factors.
WHEN & WHERE
The ratings are published by 5pm AEDT each day and there is a post-scratchings update on raceday that’s published by 10am.
The Database Ratings are $49 per month, or cheaper with quarterly and annual memberships.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.