- Best Bets from Brett’s Betting Syndicate led by Brett
- Line, Totals and Head-to-head bets on AFL matches
- Betting every week of the AFL season including the Grand Final
- Best Bets by NRL expert Steve Green
- Line, Totals and Head-to-head bets on NRL matches
- Covering every NRL match, Finals and Internationals
- Game day updates with recommended bets, stake and minimum price to take
- Pre-round betting updates with recommended bets, stake and minimum price to take
- NEW IN 2019: Half-time betting updates
- In-depth Previews for every match
- Game day updates as follows: 7pm Friday, 1pm and 6:30pm Saturday and 12pm Sunday
- Early mail updates (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), potential late mail updates on game day plus half-time updates for every game
Two consistent and profitable footy analysts – Brett (AFL) and his team of data scientists, and Steve Green (NRL).
Both are experts in their field and their methods are continually coming out on top over the bookies, year on year.
Bets across both the AFL and NRL, covering every match across both codes. Bets are focused on head-to-head, line and totals.
You will also receive full previews and half-time updates for NRL matches, as well as some data model results from Brett’s model for AFL matches.
Results are recorded at the recommended fixed price available at time of release on the Champion Bets results page.
Both analysts will release staking recommendations for each betting play.
1u = 1% of your betting bank, so simply divide the amount of money you have set aside for punting by 100. Eg. if your bank is $10,000 then 1 unit = $100.
WHEN & WHERE
The service covers the rest of the AFL and NRL seasons and all finals up to and including the Grand Final.
AFL updates will be released on game day as follows: Friday at 7pm, Saturday at 1pm and 6:30pm and Sunday at 12pm, unless stated otherwise.
NRL updates will be released mid-week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights (between 8pm and 9pm) with early bets, before late mail on game day mornings. Steve will also provide half-time updates for every match.
Updates are delivered straight to your smartphone via our App as well as by email and in the members section on the website.
WHO TO BET WITH
The price advised will always be the median available at the time.
Members with access to a number of corporate bookmaker accounts (as well as Betfair) will naturally have access to a wider range and thus potentially better prices.
WHEN TO BET
You should place your bets as soon as you can upon receiving them: preferably being set up with your accounts and ready to bet when the message arrives.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.