With over three decades of experience in the betting industry, Gareth Phillips has seen it all. Having spent his entire career working with bookmakers and professional betting syndicates, Gareth knows the punting game inside out and has constantly been at the forefront of new trends in form analysis and betting. This continues as Gareth brings his selections to Champion Bets members.Let's get started
Gareth’s betting approach centres around his personal form database, which he’s built and refined over many years in the industry.
Using his database and experienced gained over decades in the industry, Gareth has studied form and framed markets for some of the country’s biggest betting syndicates and bookmakers, where his markets were often the first to be published publicly in Australia.
Gareth’s experience and vast knowledge of trainers, jockeys and tracks sees him confidently taking on racing at all levels across New South Wales and South East Queensland.
From country meetings to Group 1 events at Randwick or Doomben, Gareth’s ability to quickly assess races and betting opportunities means he’s able to search far and wide to find the value required to bet.
Gareth focuses strictly on Win betting, and has built a proprietary form database which covers all Australian thoroughbred racing.
In a typical week, Gareth will be looking for opportunities at all New South Wales and South East Queensland meetings, and ultimately advises around 20 bets across 5 – 6 days.
- Recommended bets for each race meeting, including selection, stake, dividend type and price to take. Approximately 20 bets per week.
- Commentary for each bet, detailing why we’re backing the horse and what we expect.
- Full access to Gareth – a professional punter and veteran of the betting industry – via email to ask any questions
- Weekly reviews to members detailing betting performance
- All betting updates are sent out on raceday once scratchings are finalised and minimum bet limits are in play, to ensure everybody can get a bet on.
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app.
As with all Champion Bets packages, the results for Gareth’s Winners will be consistently updated and fully transparent.
In addition to your Gareth’s WInners membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Access to as many betting accounts as possible to ensure you’re always getting the best price. As a minimum, Bet365, BetEasy, TopSport and Betfair accounts are recommended for Gareth’s Winners
- For price comparison and immediate betting, Dynamic Odds is highly recommended
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.