EXPERT PGA GOLF BETTING TIPS & PREVIEWS
- Full coverage of both the US PGA and European Tours
- Action-packed across winner, Top 20 and Round 1 markets
- THIS WEEK: BUY 1 MONTH, GET 1 FREE!
Hailing from England, the Golf Insider has been advising his golf betting tips to British clients since 2014. The Poms have been benefiting from his knowledge and making huge profits ever since. Now, for the first time, his service is available to Australian members via Champion Bets.
A golf expert with his own proprietary model (which he calls “the value machine”), the Golf Insider is also a senior member of the bookmaking industry in the UK – which is why he doesn’t reveal his identity. Betting weekly into the PGA and European tours as well as all majors, the Golf Insider’s profitable record is second-to-none.
What's Included in our Golf Betting Tips?
- The Golf Insider covers tournaments across the two major tours in world golf: the US and European tours. This includes co-sanctioned events such as the four majors.
- The Golf Insider bets into the following markets, which are offered by all major bookmakers:
- Win and each-way
- Top 10 & Top 20
- Round 1 Leader (each-way)
- Round 1 3-Ball groups
- All bets include recommended stake and minimum price to take
- Members also receive full previews of each tournament, including detailed comments about each outright win selection
When are our Golf Betting tips released?
- Two releases per week in preparation for tournaments on Tuesday night and Wednesday night between 7pm and 8pm AEST
- Delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
Golf Betting Tips: Big Winners!
Since the start of 2021, the Golf Insider has produced these big-priced winners…
- BMW International Open – Sebastian Garcia-Rodriguez (R1 Leader, each-way): $126 / 26
- 3M Open – Roger Sloan (R1 Leader, each-way): $126 / 26
- Phoenix Open – Matt Hubbard (R1 Leader): $126
- TPC Sawgrass – Tom Hoge (R1 Leader, each-way): $101 / 21
- Made In Himmerland – Pablo Larrazabal (R1 Leader): $91
- Catalunya Championship – Jeff Winther (R1 Leader): $91
- Portugal Masters – Nino Bertasio (R1 Leader): $81
- Phoenix Open – Sam Burns (R1 Leader, place): $67
- Genesis Invitational – Sam Burns (R1 Leader): $67
- 3M Open – Jhonattan Vegas (R1 Leader): $67
- Bermuda Championship – Lucas Herbert: $67
- Genesis Invitational – Joaquin Niemann: $58
- Barbasol Championship – Brian Stuard (R1 Leader): $51
- Wyndham Championship – Ted Potter Jr (R1 Leader, place): $51
- Houston Open – Russell Henley (R1 Leader): $51
- Austrian Open – John Catlin: $46
- Qatar Masters – Pablo Larrazabal (R1 Leader): $46
- Wells Fargo Championship – Max Homa: $41
- Farmers Insurance Open – Talor Gooch (R1 Leader): $41
- BMW PGA Championship – Jamie Donaldson (place): $36
- Houston Open – Talor Gooch (R1 Leader): $34
- Sentry Tournament Of Champions – Harris English: $31
- South African Open – Daniel Van Tonder: $31
- BMW Championship – Patrick Cantlay: $26
- Dutch Open – Rhys Enoch (R1 Leader, place): $26
- CJ Cup – Keith Mitchell (R1 Leader, place): $26
- Houston Open – Jason Dufner (R1 Leader, place): $26
- BMW PGA Championship – Andrew Johnston (place): $23
- Arnold Palmer Invitational – Rory Mcllroy (R1 Leader, place): $23
- Porsche European Open – Matthew Southgate (R1 Leader, place): $21
- Open Championship – Brian Harman (R1 Leader, place): $21
- Sanderson Farms Championship – Roger Sloan (R1 Leader, place): $21
- Ras Al Khaimah Classic – Ross Fisher (place): $21
- Honda Classic – Rory Sabbatini (R1 Leader, place): $21
- South African Open – Oliver Bekker (R1 Leader: $20.5
- Steyn City Championship – Sebastian Soderberg (R1 Leader, place): $20
Golf Betting Tips: Results
As with all of our memberships, our golf betting tips results for Golf Insider are consistently updated, fully transparent and available publicly. Click here to view our results page.
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.