EXPERT PGA GOLF BETTING TIPS & PREVIEWS
- Covering very tournament on US and European Tours, plus all majors.
- Average of 15–20 bets per week across tournament winner, Top 20, Round 1 leader and 3-ball markets
- HUGE list of big winners!
Hailing from England, the Golf Insider has been advising his golf betting tips to British clients since 2014. The Poms have been benefiting from his knowledge and making huge profits ever since. Now, for the first time, his service is available to Australian members via Champion Bets.
A golf expert with his own proprietary model (which he calls “the value machine”), the Golf Insider is also a senior member of the bookmaking industry in the UK – which is why he doesn’t reveal his identity. Betting weekly into the PGA and European tours as well as all majors, the Golf Insider’s profitable record is second-to-none.
What's Included in our Golf Betting Tips?
- The Golf Insider covers tournaments across the two major tours in world golf: the US and European tours. This includes co-sanctioned events such as the four majors.
- The Golf Insider bets into the following markets, which are offered by all major bookmakers:
- Win and each-way
- Top 10 & Top 20
- Round 1 Leader (each-way)
- Round 1 3-Ball groups
- All bets include recommended stake and minimum price to take
- Members also receive full previews of each tournament, including detailed comments about each outright win selection
When are our Golf Betting tips released?
- Two releases per week in preparation for tournaments on Tuesday night and Wednesday night between 7pm and 8pm AEST
- Delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
Golf Betting Tips: Big Winners!
Since the start of 2020, the Golf Insider has produced these big-priced winners…
- Shriners Open – Martin Laird (each-way): $201 / $51
- Mauritius Open – Rasmus Hojgaard (each-way): $151 / $39
- Phoenix Open – Mark Hubbard (R1 leader): $126
- Austrian Open – Marc Warren (each-way): $101 / $26
- Genesis Invitational – Sam Burns (R1 leader): $67
- Phoenix Open – Sam Burns (R1 place): $67
- AP Invitational – Tyrell Hatton (winner): $51
- Bermuda Championship – Peter Malnati (R1 each-way): $46 / $12
- Farmers Insurance Open – Talor Gooch (R1 leader): $41
- Genesis Invitational – Harold Varner III (R1 place): $36
- Tour Championship – Harris English (R1 leader): $34
- Cyprus Showdown – Robert MacIntyre (each-way): $31 / $9
- Tournament of Champions – Harris English (winner): $31
- Dubai Dessert Classic – Adri Arnaus (place): $26
- Genesis Invitational – KH Lee (Top 20): $26
- Players Championship – Harris English (R1 place): $26
- Wales Open – Connor Syme (R1 leader): $26
- AP Invitational – Talor Gooch (R1 place): $25
- Scottish Open – Scott Jamieson (R1 place): $24
- Wyndham Championship – Harold Varner III (R1 leader): $23
- Northern Trust – Dustin Johnson (each-way): $21 / $6
- Phoenix Open – JB Holmes (R1 place): $21
- Barracuda Championship – Seamus Power (R1 place): $21
Golf Betting Tips: Results
As with all of our memberships, our golf betting tips results for Golf Insider are consistently updated, fully transparent and available publicly. Click here to view our results page.
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.