Every Euro and PGA Tour
- Best Bets all year round from a British golf and bookmaking expert
- Average of 15–20 bets per week across both the US and European Tours
- Proven expert analyst with a five year profitable record in the UK
- Betting into tournament winner & each-way markets, top 10 & top 20, Round 1 3-balls
Hailing from England, the Golf Insider has been advising his bets to British clients since 2014. The Poms have been benefiting from his knowledge and making huge profits ever since. Now, for the first time, his service is available to Australian members via Champion Bets.
A golf expert with his own proprietory model (which he calls “the value machine”), the Golf Insider is also a senior member of the bookmaking industry in the UK – which is why he doesn’t reveal his identity. Betting weekly into the US and European tours as well as all majors, the Golf Insider’s profitable record is second-to-none.
- Tournament, market, player to back, recommended stake and min. price to take
- Full previews of each tournament, including detailed comments about each outright win selection
- Two releases per week in preparation for tournaments on Tuesday night and Wednesday night between 7pm and 8pm AEST
- Delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
The Golf Insider has been advising his bets to British clients since 2014, and they’ve been benefiting from his knowledge and making huge profits ever since.
Now his service is available to Australian members via Champion Bets.
A golf expert with a proprietary model (which he calls “the value machine”), the Golf Insider is also a senior member of the bookmaking industry in the UK – which is why he doesn’t reveal his identity.
The Golf Insider covers tournaments across the two major tours in world golf: the US and European tours. This includes co-sanctioned events such as the four majors.
The Golf Insider bets into the following markets, which are offered by all major bookmakers:
- Win and Each-way
- Top 10 & Top 20
- Round 1 Leader (Each-way)
- Round 1 3-Ball groups
WHEN & WHERE
Golf tournaments run from Thursday to Sunday.
The Golf Insider releases bets twice per week, both prior to the start of tournaments. Releases will arrive between 7pm and 8pm on Tuesday and Wednesday.
You should also download our app (directly from the App store, or via this link for Android) to get push notifications.
Each bet advised will include a recommended stake in units.
1 unit = 1% of your betting bank, so simply divide the amount of money you have set aside for punting by 100. Eg. if your bank is $10,000 then 1 unit = $100.
WHO TO BET WITH
Make sure you have as many of these 5 bookies as possible:
Betfair, Sportsbet, BetEasy, Bet365 and TopSport.
WHEN TO BET
Bet as soon as you get the update.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.