Low Risk, High Reward
- Weekend tips on local racing and Australian / overseas sport
- Over $175,000 of profitable opportunities identified since 2015
- Expert punter Rod guiding you through the most profitable opportunities.
Rod is a professional punter with a focus on the mathematics of betting and a sharp eye for value. Bookie promotions and special offers have long been a means for bookies to lure in mug punters. Rod has utilised the undeniable value in these offers and taken it to a new level.
- Weekend tips on local racing and Australian/overseas sport
- Easy-to-follow and simple service with bets clearly highlighted
- Over $120,000 of profitable opportunities identified since 2015
- NOTE: Due to state restrictions limiting turnover please ensure you select your state for the best price available.
- Best Bets on the offers that provide the most value
- Clear staking plan to optimise profits
- Rod’s analysis of every promotional offer available in Australia
- Updates are sent out on Friday at 5:30pm AEST
- Occasional updates during the week before big events (i.e. Australian Open, State of Origin, Melbourne Cup)
- Results update on Monday morning at 10:30am AEST
- Updates are delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
The High Low is our most unique and one of our most lucrative memberships available.
Rod, our analyst, takes advantage of bookie offers and specials to maximise profits.
WHEN & WHERE
Rod sends out his bets once a week outlining which bookie offers and specials to bet on for the upcoming week.
The update will be released on Friday at 5:30pm each week.
The member information pack contains all the background and strategy on how to play the High Lows to achieve maximum value and profit.
Unlike most of our memberships, the High Low doesn’t use a staking plan or bet in units.
Rather, the bookie offers determine the stake for each bet e.g. if one particular offer says ‘Money Back up to $50’ then Rod will recommend playing $50 on this bet.. if the offer says $20, the stake will be $20, and so on.
WHO TO BET WITH
With all High Low bets being bookie-specific, it is recommended to open as many accounts with all different bookies as possible.
While it is time consuming to begin with, it is well worth it as it will ensure you can get the most out of the package.
WHEN TO BET
Most bets can be bet any time between receiving the update and match/race start time. Bets that should be bet at release are highlighted in green.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.