Covering all of Australia’s biggest races
- In-depth previews covering all 37 Group 1 and $1m features of the spring.
- Pro speed maps, rated prices, runner comments, betting angles and more.
- Exceptional value at around $5 per race.
Cameron has developed his proprietary ratings database over many years by seeking the most accurate and reliable information across all form factors. His database covers all Australian racing and produces a custom rating figure for each performance, which Cam uses as a basis for pricing upcoming runners and zeroing in on value bets.
Cameron has found many feature race winners during his time with Champion Bets, including the last three Melbourne Cup winners: Vow And Declare ($11), Cross Counter ($9) and Rekindling ($17).
- In-depth previews covering all Group 1 and $1 million feature races
- Historic race profile, speed maps, rated prices, runner comments and betting angles.
- Covering 37 races until December 5th, including the whole Spring Carnival and Perth Racing Carnival
- Insights released at midday every Friday: bet early or late
- Exceptional value at around $5 per race
For each race you get the full suite of form analysis:
- Ratings: Cameron’s rated price for each runner
- Runner comments: Cameron analyses each horse in the field and tells you why they can or can’t win.
- Speed Maps: See where each runner should settle and use this information to your advantage
- Race history: Learn about previous winners of the race and if there any patterns to look for when assessing this year’s running.
- Best betting angles: Cameron’s view on the early value in the market compared to his rated price.
Key Race Insights is designed to cover the biggest races across Australia across the Spring Carnival: all the Group 1and other major feature races such as The Everest. These are the main events that attract the most money and present an attractive proposition for informed punters: horses with exposed form and large betting pools with plenty of uninformed money from casual punters.
When & Where
- All Insights are sent out around midday the day before the meeting.
- Where there’s been a major change (scratchings, etc) after the KRI is released, Cameron will send an update on race morning.
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app.
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Cameron O’Brien has been producing weight ratings since the age of 15, learning the Don Scott method and then continually refining his own approach to doing the form over time. Cameron trained as a form analyst under legendary bookmaker Mark Read and has now been a professional punter for more than 10 years.
Key Race Insights will focus solely on the big races where Cameron has flourished time and time again.
As a member you will receive speed maps, rated prices, runner comments and betting angles.
WHEN & WHERE
An update will be sent directly to your email about midday on Friday.
You should also download our app (directly from the App store, or via this link for Android) to get push notifications for all updates.
WHO TO BET WITH
To get the best available odds, it’s best to have a number of accounts to ensure you’re getting the best price on selected runners. If you’re looking to join a bookie make sure you use this page.
WHEN TO BET
Key Race Insights includes a full rated market and suggested betting angles. KRI reports are distributed the day before the race, so members can choose to bet early or late.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.