- Powered by Brett’s Betting Syndicate
- A selective approach with 1-3 bets each day (on team lines and totals)
- Highly liquid market where you will be able to get your bets on
- Huge profits over the last few years across a range of sports
- Game day updates with recommended bets, stake and price to take
- Recommendation for the bookie with the best line/price available
- Release between 8:45am and 9am AEST each game day morning
- Updates are delivered straight to your smartphone via our app, as well as by email and in the members section on the website
NBA First Halves is run by Brett and his team of Australian-based sports modellers programmers and traders. They’re a full time syndicate completely dedicated to identifying value in global sports betting markets.
Forecasting 5% Profit on Turnover on approximately 10 bets per week. Full results will be published regularly on the website.
WHEN & WHERE
Full coverage of the regular season and play-offs from October to June. We’ll be betting most days, with the exception of a 3 week period in February around the All Star Break. Members updates are sent directly to your email and via our app each morning at around 8:45am. It will include a link to a spreadsheet containing the day’s bets.
Each bet advised will include a recommended stake in units: 1 unit, 2 units, or 3 units.
1 unit = 1% of your betting bank, so simply divide the amount of money you have set aside for punting by 100. Eg. if your bank is $10,000 then 1 unit = $100.
To stay under the bookies radar for as long as possible, consider the occasional multi across different sports. Combining these NBA bets with racing, or NFL, or soccer for example, can work well because then you are seen as a bit of a multi’s mug; and all of your profits aren’t purely on NBA market
WHO TO BET WITH
All bets will be advised at a number of different bookies, so it is important to spread your action.
Check out our Top Bookies page for more information.
WHEN TO BET
Updates will be sent around 8:45am and members are advised to bet as soon as possible.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.