A profitable betting approach for NFL prime-time TV games
- Covering 3 prime time NFL games per week: Friday, Monday and Tuesday (Aust time).
- 5 bets per game across a range of player performance and team performance markets.
- 60 units profit @ 12% profit-on-turnover last season!
Brett’s Betting Syndicate
Brett’s Betting Syndicate uses their combined skills to build complex proprietary statistical models across all sports that they analyse. These models use a large number of different data feeds – some commonly available, others harder to come by – to produce a highly-detailed forecast of each game.
The forecasts produced not only predict team performance, but individual player performance across almost all statistical areas. This gives Brett’s syndicate an edge on the huge number of player and team prop markets available on every NFL game.
The NFL is one of the most watched – and wagered-upon – sporting leagues in the world.
While this sort of volume makes for extremely tight main markets (head-to-head, lines and totals), it also means bookmakers are keen to offer as many betting opportunities as possible to extract more mug money.
These “prop” markets – covering areas such as team performance, player performance and statistics, and half and quarter outcomes – are so large in number that inaccurate pricing inevitably occurs. It’s the job of Brett’s Betting Syndicate to find which markets offer the very best value on each game, and advise selections to members.
The NFL is the elite professional level of the biggest game in the sports-crazy United States.
On top of the huge US audience, the NFL has rapidly grown a worldwide fanbase that makes it one of the most-watched sporting leagues on the planet.
This translates to enormous betting volumes, from the sportsbooks and casinos of Las Vegas to the world’s biggest bookmakers and betting exchanges. A market this big is extremely sharp: it takes a genuine expert to beat it.
What You Get
Prior to each ‘Prime Time’ NFL game, members receive a betting sheet detailing the suggested bets for the upcoming game. This includes:
- Detailed description of the markets and selection to play
- A list of bookmakers offering the selection, and the prices available. Each bet will be available with a minimum of four of the recommended bookmakers.
- Recommended stake
When & Where
Betting sheets will be released prior to games on Friday, Monday and Tuesday mornings (Australian time).
All updates are delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our iPhone and Android apps.
What You Need
In addition to your NFL Prime Time membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting ban
- Access to the recommended betting accounts to ensure you have as many options as possible to get your bets on. All NFL Prime Time bets will be available with at least four of the following bookmakers:
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.