NFL Bets direct from one of the USA’s best analysts
- Full betting analysis of every game each week from Scott Kellen, one of the best long-term winners in America.
- 14/18 winning seasons in total since 2002.
NFL Betting Expert
As one of the USA’s most experienced and profitable NFL betting experts, Scott Kellen is regularly featured on ESPN1100 Las Vegas and VSiN – The Sports Betting Network during the football season.
Unlike many pro bettors in the US, Scott is focused entirely on what he knows best: the NFL. Highly respected by Las Vegas and international sportsbooks, Scott’s profitable record over 18 NFL seasons has made him one of the country’s foremost authorities on NFL betting.
Scott Kellen focuses entirely on what he knows best: the NFL. He combines a mix of time-tested technical, fundamental and statistical handicapping to produce an in-depth analysis of every game of the regular and post seasons.
From Week 1 of the regular season to the Super Bowl, Scott publishes his detailed analysis for members, along with his recommended high-value best bets.
The NFL is the elite professional level of the biggest game in the sports-crazy United States.
On top of the huge US audience, the NFL has rapidly grown a worldwide fanbase that makes it one of the most-watched sporting leagues on the planet.
This translates to enormous betting volumes, from the sportsbooks and casinos of Las Vegas to the world’s biggest bookmakers and betting exchanges. A market this big is extremely sharp: it takes a genuine expert to beat it.
How we bet
Scott analyses every single game of the NFL regular and post seasons with his betting model.
His recommended bets are the highest-value plays available each week. He focuses exclusively on match lines and total points, by far the biggest and most liquid betting markets available.
What You Get
- Pre-season: Scott’s in-depth divisional previews featuring every team’s schedule and forecast season performance.
- Scott’s in-depth preview of every game of the NFL regular and post seasons, from Week 1 to the Super Bowl. Preview include a full rundown of key factors for the match and each team’s chances, as well as a forecast final scoreline. Click here for a sample.
- An average of 4-5 best bets every week: Scott’s highest-value betting plays that make up his formidable record of profits
- Recommended stake, line, price and bookmakers for every bet.
When & Where
Match previews and best bets:
- First release – mid-week, prior to Thursday Night Football
- Second release – Friday, prior to the rest of the weekend’s matches
All updates are delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our iPhone and Android apps.
What You Need
In addition to your NFL Tips membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Access to as many betting accounts as possible to ensure you’re always getting the best price. As a minimum, Bet365, Sportsbet, Ladbrokes, BetEasy, TopSport and TAB accounts are recommended for NFL Tips.
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.