Expert NRL tips with long-term winner Steve Green
- 6 - 8 best bets weekly from Steve Green covering NRL, Origin and Internationals.
- Over $9,500 profit at 6% profit-on-turnover since 2016
- Full previews of every game
Steve worked for international and local bookmaking firms before breaking away and developing his own statistical database and player rating system. He analyses player, team, referee and weather statistics to provide complete match previews and identify value bets each week.
But Steve isn’t just a number cruncher… a lifetime rugby league fan, he watches every second of every NRL game, looking for trends and angles that other punters miss. This combination of data and qualitative knowledge makes Steve an elite rugby league judge and punter.
Professional punter Kingsley Bartholomew says…
I’ve been a member of Steve Green’s NRL Tips for the past four years. His unbiased insights and analysis of the game are an integral part of my rugby league betting each week. If you’re looking to either simply follow Steve’s weekly staking plan, or want to add his knowledge to your own decision making process, I’d thoroughly recommend signing up for the season.
How we bet
Steve analyses and previews every single game of the NRL regular season and finals, as well as State of Origin and International matches.
His recommended bets are the highest-value plays available each week. He focuses on match lines, total points and margin markets.
Additionally, Steve provides several long-term futures bets at the start of each season, generally finding some value in premiership, top 4 and top 8 markets.
What You Get
- Pre-season: Steve’s best futures bets on season markets.
- Steve’s preview of every game of the NRL home and away season, finals, state of origin and international matches.
- An average of 6 – 8 best bets every week: Steve’s highest-value betting plays that make up his formidable record of profits.
- Recommended stake, line, price and bookmakers for every bet.
When & Where
Where there’s value opportunities in early betting markets, Steve advises initial bets to members on a Tuesday evening.
Full match previews and further bets are advised closer to game time each week.
All updates are delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our iPhone and Android apps.
What You Need
In addition to your NRL Tips membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Access to as many betting accounts as possible to ensure you’re always getting the best price. Betfair and TopSport are both highly recommended for NRL Tips.
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.