After a career spanning 17 years with bookmakers, where he finished up as Head of Trading (NSW Racing) with Sportsbet, Mark turned his talents to full-time professional punting. Focusing purely on his area of expertise – NSW metro and provincial racing – Mark uses his in-depth knowledge of horses, trainers, jockeys and tracks to produce profitable ratings and bets.Let's get started
Mark’s form approach is centred around his proprietary ratings database, which is maintained and used by only himself and one other professional punter. This gives Mark accurate ratings based on absolute accuracy of traditional form factors such as weight, time and speed.
Mark has only been betting for himself since 2017, but in truth he’s been at it a lot longer than that… just on the other side of the fence! Mark’s time with corporate bookmakers – where he worked as a form analyst and trader – was focused heavily on NSW racing, meaning he has literally decades of experience in NSW racing betting markets.
This experience gives Mark an incredibly thorough knowledge of NSW’s horses, trainers, jockeys and tracks which, along with his database, allows him to assign ratings with accuracy.
New South Wales racing is one of Australia’s – and the world’s – most competitive racing markets, with Sydney home to some of the highest-rated trainers and jockeys around.
Mark focuses on metro and provincial racing due to his knowledge of the horse population as well as the local jockeys, trainers and tracks.
Mark focuses strictly on Win betting, and does the form for every metropolitan and provincial meeting in New South Wales.
This covers every meeting at Randwick, Rosehill, Canterbury, Warwick Farm, Hawkesbury, Newcastle, Gosford and Wyong – typically 3 – 4 meetings per week.
- Mark’s value selections for all NSW metro and provincial race meetings (typically 3 – 4 meetings per week), sent at set times every race day – allowing you to be ready to bet.
- Each bet includes selection, recommended stake and betting advice (fixed price or other option)
- Full rated markets for every Sydney metro meeting including Mark’s market percentage and rated price, a recommended stake for betting and runner comments. This information is delivered on an interactive ratings spreadsheet with all information to track your betting throughout the day.
- Suggested quaddie numbers for all Sydney metro meetings.
- All bets are sent out on raceday once scratchings are finalised and minimum bet laws are in play, to ensure everybody can get a bet on.
- Bet are sent at set times every race day, allowing you to be ready to bet.
- Ratings sheets sent on race morning
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
As with all Champion Bets packages, the results for NSW Winners are consistently updated, fully transparent and available publicly. Click here to view our results page.
In addition to your NSW Winners membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Access to as many betting accounts as possible to ensure you’re always getting the best price. As a minimum, Bet365, Sportsbet, Ladbrokes and Betfair accounts are recommended for Melbourne Ratings.
- For price comparison and immediate betting, Dynamic Odds is highly recommended
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.