- Best bets by Kiwi professional punter Chris Robinson
- Coverage of every NZ race meeting
- Typically betting 4-5 days per week
- Over $55,000 profit at double-figure PoT
- Best Bets for each New Zealand race meeting
- Profit Guarantee – with both the 3 month and 12 month packages either you win, or your membership is doubled
- Weekly reviews to members detailing betting performance
- Recommended Bets are released daily at 9.30am AEST
- Further releases will be advised if necessary as the market moves
- Delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
These bets are advised by Chris Robinson, a full-time professional punter from New Zealand. Chris has been operating profitably for five years and has developed his own approach to finding value, placing considerable focus on sectional times.
The package covers 5 – 6 New Zealand meetings a week, operating from Wednesday to Saturday, as well as the occassional Sunday meeting.
Meetings all across New Zealand are included, with the exception of much of the picnic-style racing that takes place across the Christmas / New Year period.
Use this calendar to check upcoming meetings – http://www.nzracing.co.nz/RaceInfo.aspx
WHEN & WHERE
An update will be sent directly to your email at approximately 9.30am AEST on each raceday, detailing the recommended bets for the day.
Other updates may follow later in the day depending on whether value appears due to track changes or market moves.
You should also download our app (directly from the App store, or via this link for Android) to get push notifications for all updates.
Each bet advised will include a recommended stake in units. 1u = 1% of your betting bank, so simply divide the amount of money you have set aside for punting by 100. Eg. if your bank is $10,000 then 1 unit = $100.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.