The Professor holds a senior position within the racing industry, so we’re not able to disclose his full identity. A long-time student of the form (among other things), The Professor is a very successful punter with a long winning track record.
Like many of our racing analysts, he specialises in one state – or more precisely, a portion of one state! Within the vast state of Queensland, The Professor focuses on the south-east, covering Eagle Farm, Doomben, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Gatton, Dalby, Kilcoy and Warwick – so members get full coverage of the vibrant Brisbane racing scene, as well as plenty of other quality racing.Let's get started
With his mathematical background serving as an advantage, The Professor’s form process starts with him producing a stats-based rating, which forms the basis of his rated prices.
These ratings are then tweaked using factors that aren’t already “baked in” to the numbers, with the speed map a key ingredient.
A keen video watcher, The Professor also pays close attention to the advantages and disadvantages that horses experience due to differing track biases across the region’s varied racecourses.
If Victoria and New South Wales are constantly vying to be the centre of Australian racing, then Queensland is a clear number three.
Is that a bad thing? Definitely not for punters. Less turnover means the Queensland markets get less attention from bookmakers, leaving value gaps for us to exploit.
And that’s certainly not to say Queensland doesn’t have its fair share of high quality racing, with the Brisbane Winter Carnival and the Gold Coast Magic Millions the annual highlights.
The Professor focuses strictly on Win betting, and does the form for all racing in south-east Queensland..
This covers every meeting at Eagle Farm, Doomben, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Gatton, Dalby, Kilcoy and Warwick – typically 3 – 4 meetings per week.
- The Professor’s value selections for all south-east Queensland race meetings (typically 3 – 4 meetings per week), sent at set times every race day – allowing you to be ready to bet.
- Each bet includes selection, recommended stake and betting advice (fixed price or other option)
- Full rated markets for every Saturday Brisbane metro meeting, featuring rated prices for all runners and race commentary.
- Weekly reviews for members detailing betting performance
- All bets are sent out on raceday once scratchings are finalised and minimum bet laws are in play, to ensure everybody can get a bet on.
- Bet are sent at set times every race day, allowing you to be ready to bet.
- Saturday ratings sheets sent on race morning
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
As with all Champion Bets packages, the results for Qld Winners are consistently updated, fully transparent and available publicly. Click here to view our results page.
In addition to your Qld Winners membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Access to as many betting accounts as possible to ensure you’re always getting the best price. As a minimum, Bet365, Sportsbet, BetEasy, Ladbrokes and Betfair accounts are recommended for Qld Winners.
- For price comparison and immediate betting, Dynamic Odds is highly recommended
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.