Queensland racing tips with an unmatched winning record
- Queensland racing tips from form expert 'The Professor'.
- Simple to follow: bet and forget strategy 3-4 days per week.
- Exceptional PoT: 14% since September 2018 launch.
The Professor holds a senior position in the industry, so we’re not able to disclose his full identity. A long-time student of the form (among other things), The Professor is a very successful punter over the long term. Like many of our racing analysts he specialises in one state, providing profitable Queensland racing tips to our members.
What you get
- Queensland racing tips for all south-east Queensland race meetings: typically 3 – 4 meetings per week.
- Each bet includes selection, recommended stake and price to take.
- Full rated markets for Saturday metro meetings, featuring race commentary and rated prices for all runners.
- All bets sent on raceday once scratchings are finalised and minimum bet laws are in play: everybody can get a bet on.
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, email, and your smartphone via our app
- Weekly reviews for members detailing betting performance
Queensland racing tips with an edge.
Since joining Champion Bets in September 2018, The Professor has produced amazing results… and they just keep coming.
This is no flash-in-the-pan… over more than 1300 bets, he’s sustained a super-high profit-on-turnover of 14%.
That’s meant over 170 units profit for members.
Now is the time to join!
How we bet
What You Need
In addition to your Qld Winners membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Access to as many betting accounts as possible to ensure you’re always getting the best price. As a minimum, TopSport, Betfair, Bet365, Sportsbet and Ladbrokes accounts are recommended for Qld Winners.
- For price comparison and immediate betting, Dynamic Odds is highly recommended
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
As with all Champion Bets packages, the results for our Qld racing tips membership, Qld Winners are consistently updated, fully transparent and available publicly. Click here to view our results page.
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
The Professor is our expert Queensland racing tips analyst. He’s an industry professional with a long-term track record of winning. Learn more about his background and betting approach in this Q&A.
Queensland Winners provides The Professor’s best bets for all meetings at the following tracks: Doomben, Eagle Farm, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Gatton, Dalby and Kilcoy. Depending on the Queensland racing schedule, this is typically 3 – 4 meetings per week.
Additionally, you receive a full set of rated prices for every Queensland Saturday metro meeting.
WHEN & WHERE
Bet updates are sent at 9am (Queensland time) on raceday, or 2pm (Queensland time) for night meetings. You will also get a full set of rated prices and runner comments for the metro meeting each Saturday.
Updates are sent via the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
Unless a tote price option (such as Best of the Best) is specified, official results for all bets are recorded at the third-best fixed price available at the time of release.
HOW TO BET
Each bet will include the recommended stake to outlay. Our betting memberships require a 100-unit bank.
For a 100-unit bank, 1 unit = 1% of your betting bank. Simply divide the amount of money you have set aside for punting by 100.
For example, if your bank is $10,000 then 1 unit = $100.
WHO TO BET WITH
To ensure you get the best available odds, you need to have funded accounts at a number of bookmakers. As a minimum TopSport, Betfair, Bet365, Sportsbet and Ladbrokes accounts are recommended for Queensland Winners.
Additionally, Dynamic Odds is highly recommended for instant price comparison and betting. This can ensure you don’t miss moving prices.
WHEN TO BET
It’s strongly recommended that you place your bets as soon as you receive the update. We can’t control the speed of your email server, so the Champion Bets mobile app is the fastest way to get your updates.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions about Queensland Racing Tips 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat about Queensland Racing Tips.