The service that revolutionised the approach to trial and jump-out form
- Covering all trials, jump-outs and racing Australia-wide.
- Consistently high returns since commencing with Champion Bets in 2013.
- Over 11,000 bets on public record.
Since commencing with Champion Bets back in 2013, Dean has shown an amazing ability to find winners at value prices, purely from the study of barrier trials. He has developed and fine-tuned a revolutionary approach to an area of form assessment that many punters and bookmakers continue to either ignore or undervalue. Many have tried to copy this approach, but none have come close to the amazing results Dean has compiled over many years.
Dean pores over vision of the huge number of trials and jump-outs held right across Australia, identifying horses that show particular speed or form relative to the conditions and competition.
Applying this knowledge to raceday, he follows these horses throughout their preparations, striking and recommending bets when value is offered by the market.
Commencing with Champion Bets in 2013, the Trial Spy approach has delivered consistently high returns over many years.
How we bet
Dean analyses trials and jump-outs across all states of Australia, and follows horses that show ability and represent value when they get to the racetrack. Trial Spy horses can race anywhere in Australia at any time.
While win betting is the predominant approach for Trial Spy, each-way and even exotic bet types are included where value presents itself.
What You Get
- Trial Spy selections covering racing right around Australia – average of 20 – 25 bets per week.
- Each bet includes selection, recommended stake and betting advice (fixed price or other option)
- Weekly reviews for members detailing betting performance
When & Where
- All bets are sent out on raceday once scratchings are finalised and minimum bet laws are in play, to ensure everybody can get a bet on.
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
What You Need
In addition to your Trial Spy membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Access to as many betting accounts as possible to ensure you’re always getting the best price. As a minimum, Bet365, Sportsbet, BetEasy, Ladbrokes, TopSport and Betfair accounts are recommended for Trial Spy.
- For price comparison and immediate betting, Dynamic Odds is highly recommended
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Why Champion Bets?
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.
For a number of years now Dean has shown an amazing ability to find horses with above average ability purely from barrier trials. He has developed and fine-tuned a revolutionary approach to an area of form assessment that many punters either ignore or under-value. Many have tried to copy his approach, but no-one has come close to matching Dean’s record of better than 10% profit on turnover from more than 9000 bets.
Trial Spy covers meetings all over Australia, finding the best value picks from each day of racing for members to profit from.
Results will be recorded at a mixture of best tote, best of the best or 3rd best fixed price. More information available in the member’s pack.
WHEN & WHERE
An update will be sent every morning, but there is no set release time. It will depend on when the odds are available for the horses Dean wants to back.
You should also download our app to get push notifications for all updates.
Each bet advised will include a recommended stake in units. 1u = 1% of your betting bank, so simply divide the amount of money you have set aside for punting by 100. E.g. if your bank is $10,000 then 1 unit = $100.
WHO TO BET WITH
To get the best available odds, it’s best to have a number of accounts to ensure you’re getting the best price. If you’re looking to join a bookie make sure you use this page to get a bonus:
WHEN TO BET
It’s generally advisable to bet as soon as possible upon receiving the bets. Again, we recommend getting the app to ensure you get the alerts.
You should look to compare odds before placing a bet. Dean will send out a commonly available price with his bets, but you can always check here to get the best price available.
You can learn more about Trial Spy with Dean’s comprehensive members information pack.
We’re located in Melbourne so please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Saturday.
Questions? Our customer service team is available by phone or email – get in touch for a chat.