Dean pores over vision of the huge number of trials and jump-outs held right across Australia, identifying horses that show particular speed or form relative to the conditions and competition.
Applying this knowledge to raceday, he follows these horses throughout their preparations, striking and recommending bets when value is offered by the market.
Commencing with Champion Bets in 2013, the Trial Spy approach has delivered consistently high returns over many years.
The massive Australian racing market varies greatly across states and seasons, from the bright lights of Flemington or Randwick with their high-volume pools to country racing across all corners of the continent. As long as they’ve shown the required form in trials or jump-outs, Dean will follow Trial Spy horses anywhere in the pursuit of value.
Dean analyses trials and jump-outs across all states of Australia, and follows horses that show ability and represent value when they get to the racetrack. Trial Spy horses can race anywhere in Australia at any time.
While win betting is the predominant approach for Trial Spy, each-way and even exotic bet types are included where value presents itself.
- Trial Spy selections covering racing right around Australia – average of 20 – 25 bets per week.
- Each bet includes selection, recommended stake and betting advice (fixed price or other option)
- Weekly reviews for members detailing betting performance
- All bets are sent out on raceday once scratchings are finalised and minimum bet laws are in play, to ensure everybody can get a bet on.
- All updates delivered in the members section on the website, direct to your email, and straight to your smartphone via our app
As with all Champion Bets packages, the results for Trial Spy are consistently updated, fully transparent and available publicly. Click here to view our results page.
In addition to your Trial Spy membership, you’ll need:
- A 100 unit betting bank
- Access to as many betting accounts as possible to ensure you’re always getting the best price. As a minimum, Bet365, Sportsbet, BetEasy, Ladbrokes, TopSport and Betfair accounts are recommended for Trial Spy.
- For price comparison and immediate betting, Dynamic Odds is highly recommended
- A simple understanding of the basics of value betting and bankroll management, which you can get here at our Betting Academy.
- A positive attitude and a desire to win!
Founded in 2006, Champion Bets is Australia’s favourite, most trusted and most transparent provider of betting tips and advice. We give you direct access to selections and advice from true betting champions: some of the sharpest betting analysts and professional punters from across Australia and the world.
We have a local customer service team, located in Melbourne, who are on hand to answer your questions via phone or email. Contact us now.