A mammoth 16-unit collect from a single runner put Kiwi Chris into the Hall of Fame, headlining what was a strong weekend of Spring racing tips across the board.
- Attimo ($41/$8) beat home the $1.40 favourite, with Lo Azalea ($7 place) running 3rd
- Peso ($8/$3) made it 2/2 winning races at great odds again
- Short favourites Xpression ($1.90) and Ferrando ($1.90) rounded out the perfect weekend
It all added up to a monster weekend with over $3,000 profit.
- Eduardo ($3.10) was a very strong winner to get things started at Caulfield
- Best Solution ($12.90) took out a thrilling Caulfield Cup for a big collect
- Five Degrees ($3.20) was Cam’s best of the day and it duly saluted at Ascot
- Man Booker ($3.30) proved too strong later in the day out West
Another strong weekend with $1,100 profit, taking total profits since September 9th past the $5,000 profit mark.
- Espinola ($3.10) was a solid winner at Bendigo on Saturday
- Foxie La Belle ($20/$4.50) got the chocolates at Nowra, beating home Kid Galahad ($1.80 place, 3rd) for a double collect on the race
- Flamin’ Al ($2.90) capped off the weekend at Wyong
$775 profit for members across the two days and yet another big-priced winner for one of Australia’s most successful punters.
The weather finally cleared up in Queensland and QLD Winners members were rewarded for their patience:
- Last Light ($5) shortened up and won well to get things going at Gold Coast
- Catalina Miss ($5) ensured it was 2/2 at the track for the day
- Light Up The Room ($9.50) finished off strongly late in the day at Doomben
Over $900 profit for the day despite a host of near misses at big prices in Masterati ($6.50, 2nd), Sister Patti ($11, 3rd) and Bold Chance ($7.50, 2nd).
- True Attraction ($2.60) drifted late but flashed home to win in Race 2
- A saver bet on Five Degrees ($3.80) ensured a chop-out in Race 4
- Man Booker ($3.50) proved to be too good later in the day
- Jeraft ($5) thundered home with a strong run to make it 4 winners from 5 races
A big day with $770 profit for members as Perth’s ‘summer’ racing track got it’s first action of the season.
A small outlay day for NSW Winners members, but it was a winning day nonetheless as Resin ($7.50) romped home in Race 7 at Randwick to erase the earlier disappointment of Ulusaba ($2.90, 3rd).
Barby’s Bets members didn’t find a winner on Saturday from four betting races, with Fleeting Feeling ($3) being run down close to the line in a particularly disappointing result.
Pellina ($2.30) got Sunday at Naracoorte off to a strong start however Exalted Lauretta ($2.50, 2nd) couldn’t make it 2/2.
Trevor Lawson endured a tough day in Melbourne, with Eduardo ($3) the only winner in a disappointing Caulfield Cup day.
It was tough going over in America as well, with Scott’s NFL Tips going 1-3 for the week. Cleveland/Tampa Bay (over 49.5) finished 26-23 after multiple bombed chances and an extra period, before Chicago’s (+2.5) 65-yard Hail Mary pass to tie to the game fell short by a single yard.
Nonetheless, profit stands at over $1,800 through seven weeks of the season at more than 20% profit on turnover.
It was another big weekend for the High Low juggernaut, with another $1,000 profit added to the bank. That takes the membership to $85,500 profit overall since November 2015, with October looking likely to be the 34th winning month from 36 to date.
Weekends like this are certainly always nice, but the focus, of course, remains firmly on long-term profitability.
Spring has been very kind to our punters so far – particularly for Cameron O’Brien and his Key Bets membership.
With 33 winners and over $5,100 profit since September 9th, Cam has been on fire so far this Spring racing season.
After finding Best Solution in the Caulfield Cup over the weekend and picking Rekindling in last year’s Melbourne Cup as well, it’s fair to say Cameron loves this time of year.
Follow him in for the rest of the Spring and make it a winning Spring racing carnival.