At The Footy
AFL Tips members had just the one bet for the weekend, but it was a winner as Collingwood (-12.5) did it easy over the out-of-sorts Roos to turn a $400 profit.
In contrast, AFL Specials members had plenty of action as usual, finishing the weekend in profit yet again.
Saturday was the highlight, with 9 winners coming from just 10 bets. Friday night and Sunday afternoon were certainly disappointing in comparison, but nobody ever complained about a winning weekend.
It was a welcome bounce back into form for NRL Tips members as well, with a strong weekend of results.
- Parramatta edged out the Bulldogs
- St George (-4.5) returned to form in far north Queensland
- Wests Tigers (+9.5) took down the ladder-leading Rabbitohs
- Brisbane piled on the points against a hapless Penrith
- New Zealand and Melbourne (under 38.5) played out a dour contest across the ditch
A 73rd minute try to Shaun Kenny-Dowall saw the Knights complete a stunning comeback against the Gold Coast, with our $6 special – SKD to score a try and Knights to win getting home as a result.
$650 profit for the weekend to take the season total to just under $3,000 profit.
At The Track
The track proved tricky for many analysts, but Mark Van Triet from WA Winners was certainly not one of them:
- Misty Metal ($5) kicked off the day in style with a win in the opener
- Battle Torque ($6.50) made it 2/2 in Race 4
- Prying Tom ($15) stuck it’s head out on the line in a thrilling finish to Race 6
- Abdicator ($2.50) capped off the perfect day with victory in the last
4 wins from 4 betting races and a whopping $1,800 profit for the day. Members have now enjoyed $4,500 profit since the beginning of May.
- Naantali ($4) came home best in the opening race for both sets of members
- Serenade The Stars ($15) made it two winners for Ratings members at a great price
Is This The Greatest Punting Membership Ever?
Another $1,500 profit over the weekend takes the July monthly total to $3,900 profit,but it certainly doesn’t stop there.
In 33 months since launch, the High Low has now made a massive $79,790 profit at 13% PoT, including 18 straight winning months since January 2017.
It takes less than two hours per week to place all the bets, which cover a range of sports and racing, and the results simply speak for themselves.
It’s the undisputed G.O.A.T. of punting.