It was a dream start to the new season for NFL Tips members, while it was a relatively solid weekend at the track across the board as well.
Around The Grounds
- Cleveland (+4.5) nearly grabbed their first win in over a year but could only tie with Pittsburgh
- Baltimore (-6.5) ran rampant over a hapless Buffalo
- Kansas City and the LA Chargers (over 48) played out a high-scoring and entertaining affair
- Carolina edged Dallas (under 44) in a low-scoring arm wrestle
- Denver (-2.5) just covered over Seattle in a see-sawing battle
- Jacksonville and New York Giants (under 43) kept the wins coming
- Green Bay‘s remarkable comeback over Chicago (under 47.5) just stayed under the points line
A huge start to the season with a perfect 7/7 and a whopping $1580 profit to get the ball rolling!
More profits for NFL Prime Time members as well, hitting on 7 of their 11 player prop plays so far for $400 profit. With another ‘Prime Time’ match still to be played at the time of writing, members will be hoping to build on a strong start to the season.
A small loss to start the finals campaign for AFL Tips members, with GWS ($1.95) doing the job over cross-town rivals Sydney but Collingwood ($2.30) unable to hold on in a brave performance out West.
AFL Specials edged to a small winning weekend across the four games, with Callan Ward’s (under 27.5) monster second half denying members a much bigger weekend.
At The Track
- Handle The Truth ($3.50) was a strong winner in Race 2 to get things started
- Home Of The Brave ($6.70) stole the show in the Theo Marks Stakes in an impressive run
- Thrillster ($7.50/$2.30) beat home Humma Humma ($2.60 place) for two collects in Race 6 at Moonee Valley
- Skiing Girl ($3.90) shortened and won at Gundagai on Sunday
Members added another $550 profit to the growing kitty to continue on from a red-hot winter.
A strip-out for Barby’s Bets on Saturday was followed by a winning Sunday thanks to Chu Chu Charlie ($2.50), with very limited damage done over the weekend as a result.
Electric Light ($2.60) flew home late to make it a chop-out day for WA Winners, before Presentatie ($21) went down by a nose in Race 6 as a monster day was agonisingly close.
- Fairlighting ($3.90) started the resurgence at Sunshine Coast
- He Said She Said ($16) was a strong winner at Kalgoorlie not long after
The weekend ended in a small loss, with much of Saturday’s deficit wiped out.
A small outlay weekend for NZ Tips members, betting into just one race on Saturday for no return. Friday saw success with Colorado Bay ($13) a runaway winner in Chris’ only bet.
With Spring here the racing is starting to improve week on week, while the NFL season has provided us with even more opportunities to find some winners after a great start.
There will certainly be some exciting times ahead in the next few months, so be sure to get on board for the ride.
Scott’s NFL Tips was the star of the show over the weekend with over $1500 profit from week one alone!