It’s perhaps the most exciting time of the year with the footy finals and Spring racing carnival just around the corner.
Our analysts are warming up as well, with a very successful weekend of footy tips and racing tips across the board. We start at the track.
At The Track
- You’ve Been Had ($2.70) got things started at the Valley
- Streets Of Avalon ($3.20) kept the accounts ticking over
- Pioneertown ($8.00) was a huge collect to finish the betting day
- Sheriff John Stone ($9.00) brought more joy at Sandown on Sunday
Over $1,000 profit for the weekend across both days.
Barby’s Bets members have endured a tough time of late but the wheel may have turned as Cashed ($5.30) instantly put members into the black for the day.
$400 profit for SA members… may it be the beginning of a big upswing.
- Little Bertie ($2.00), Norske Code ($6.00) and Valario ($1.90) were winners for Trial Spy members
- Shogun Sun ($2.70) ensured any damage was limited on Saturday for Key Bets members, before Rock Dancer ($3.10) made it a winning Sunday
- Soothing ($3.30) saluted at Randwick for a winning day for NSW Winners members
At The Footy
AFL Tips members were forced to be patient once again but for good reason as Melbourne (-72.5) made a mess of the Gold Coast at the MCG.
One shot, one kill for $600 profit in Round 20. That makes it 3/3 in the past fortnight and the season total profit is now over $5,500.
The AFL Specials juggernaut is heading into the finals with a full head of steam after another barnstorming weekend.
$1,800 profit with 13 winners from 18 bets across Round 20.
That takes the season total to a whopping $10,300, doubling the starting bank with two months of action still to come.
- Souths (+2.5) were impressive against the Storm in Sydney
- The Dragons and Warriors (under 42.5) played out a slug fest
- Penrith (-7.5) came from the clouds with three tries in the final 10 minutes to cover against Canberra
Combining all three footy memberships as part of our Footy Finals bundle is the best way to win on the footy for the rest of the year.
Over $18,000 profit combined in the 2018 season to date, and with two months worth of action remaining there is no sign of slowing down just yet.
There is simply no slowing the High Low down with another $1,500 profit over the weekend to kick off August in incredible fashion.
$81,000+ profit since launching in January 2015.. there is simply nothing else like it on the market.
There’s something for everyone as well, with bets covering a range of sports and racing.