As Spring comes to a close we take a look back at all the winners and losers from another big weekend of sport and racing action.
- Original Gangster ($8) got the chocolates at Awapuni on Saturday
- Queen Of Diamonds ($2) recorded a dominant win at Te Rapa on Sunday
A solid weekend with over $300 profit for the weekend.
- Khartoum ($12) motored home in the straight to take out Race 3 at Ballarat
- Jungle Edge ($3.20) lapped up the wet track to win the last
2 winners from 3 races and $1000 profit for members.
- Calzini ($2) got things off to a good start at the Gold Coast
- Stella Victoria ($4.40) was a strong winner in Race 7 at Doomben
- Niccanova ($3.90) finished off a strong day to make it a trio of winners
It meant $500 profit for members over the weekend, but it was almost even better with roughie Mingalah ($26 out to $51) finishing 2nd earlier on Saturday.
NSW Winners members also enjoyed a winning weekend courtesy of Napoleon Solo ($4) getting the chocolates late in the day at Rosehill.
- Lord Sundowner ($2.30) was victorious at Morphettville on Saturday
- 1 shot, 1 kill with Let’s Tango ($4.40) shortening right up before winning strongly at Clare on Sunday
Around $250 profit for members across the weekend on a small outlay.
- Czarson ($3.40) was a strong winner to kick things off at Gosford on Saturday
- Metro Tramp ($5) made it a winning day at Morphettville
No winners on Sunday but members got value for money with Also Awesome ($126/$21) coming into $15 prior to the jump at Bunbury.
The Group 1 racing went out West but it brought pain for Key Bets and WA Winners members, with no winners on Saturday or Sunday. Both analysts were on Gatting ($13, 2nd) in the Railway Stakes, which looked like it could go on to win in the straight before the favourite found a passage through the field to bolt away.
- Denver (+3.5) covered in a 24-17 win against Pittsburgh
- Under 47.5 saluted in the same game
- New York Giants (+6) blew a big lead against Philly but did enough to cover
- Buffalo (+3) continued their turn around in form with a win over Jacksonville
- Minnesota and Green Bay (Under 48.5) slowed down after a fast start to get home
High Low members had a rare losing weekend, but Friday will mark the 35th winning month from 37 since launch – including an amazing 22 in a row.
It simply is a remarkable run for any punter to go on, and there are no signs of slowing down as we enter a big December to end the year.
Another brilliant punting mind is behind our brand new Australian racing tips membership.
An industry professional with years of experience and success behind him, here to help you win on the races – it’s a no brainer.