Everybody loves a winner on Melbourne Cup day, and our Champion Bets analysts delivered in spades on a day where plenty went right.
Where else would we start but in Melbourne.
- Fifty Stars ($3.40) defied the drift to start the day off in style
- Cross Counter ($12.20) in the Melbourne Cup made it 2 winners and a big winning day
Members banked around $640 profit from just three betting races.
- Pohutukawa ($10.50) came from last to fly home down the outside and snatch an impressive victory
- Lady Cosmology ($3.70) ensured it was a winning day for members with a win at Ascot
A strong Spring racing season continued for Cameron with $460 profit for the day.
- Behemoth ($4.20) beat home Rizski ($34, 2nd) in an easy watch for members in Race 2
- Quiddick ($8.50) defied the big drift to burst through the middle and record a strong win
- The Gatting Ball ($6.50) made it a massive day with 3 winners from 5 races
Aaron didn’t get too much wrong on the day with his other two tips around the mark as well – She’s Never Late ($3) finished 2nd in Race 4 while Crown Harmonium ($26) ran on well for 4th earlier in the day.
All in all it meant a whopping $1,400 profit for members in a boost to the bank.
- Ashtrain ($11) kicked things off in impressive fashion at Echuca
- Elusive Nature ($3 place) ran well for 3rd at Kembla Grange
- Gold Sun ($8.50) made it a winning day with a win at the Gold Coast
Another solid day with $250 profit for members.
Things weren’t slowing down across the ditch either with NZ Tips finishing in front for the day thanks to a late winner:
- The Glint ($3.50 place) stuck on for 3rd and a small collect back on the 1st race at Ellerslie
- Sacred Judgement ($8) was a strong winner late in the day to put members into the black
No luck out West for WA Winners members from a very small outlay. Two 2nds from 3 runners with The Fugazi ($3) unable to make up enough ground in Race 7 before Sebring Star ($18) was run down very close to the line by the race favourite.
What’s more, one of those losing plays was only denied through injury as Russell Westbrook (over 9.5 rebounds) left the game in the third quarter just 3 boards shy of his required total.
A long-term view will always be the key to punting success, but days like this are more than welcome… especially on the biggest day of the racing calendar!
There is plenty more racing action to come over the last few days of the Melbourne Cup Carnival and the remainder of the Spring racing season, so here’s to a strong finish to 2018.
Want to start winning but not sure which analyst to follow? Why not sample them all!
This week’s schedule:
Wednesday – UK Racing Tips
Thursday – Key Bets (Oaks Day)
Friday – Trial Spy Tips
Saturday – Melb Ratings (Stakes Day)
Sunday – NZ Racing Tips
Don’t miss out.. try it out today!