- Introducing Total Brownlow: the new service that allows you to bet on the Brownlow with an edge
- Analyst Brett lets us in on the unique betting opportunities the Brownlow offers
Introducing Total Brownlow
The Brownlow medal has become one of footy’s biggest betting events. But it’s always been quite hard to bet it with an edge.
Brett’s Betting Syndicate, the team behind multiple profitable player models, has produced Total Brownlow. Brett joined us on the Betting 360 Podcast to discuss:
2:50: The opportunities that have brought him back to betting on the Brownlow
5:50: Why “retrospectivity” makes the Brownlow a unique betting proposition, and changes the way you should take on the bookies
8:00: One simple rule for avoiding unprofitable bets on Brownlow player group markets
13:00: The factors that bookies miss
18:00: Total Brownlow membership details – release times & required bookmaker accounts
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
What Total Brownlow members get
Members will receive at least fifty value bets across all Brownlow markets. Each recommended bet will include:
- Recommended stake
- Recommended price
- Available bookmakers
In addition, members will be provided with the syndicate’s Brownlow console, which is an Excel model that allows members to plug in current bookmaker prices on available markets, and ascertain whether that price represents value. So if prices move, you’ll still be able to ensure you’re betting to value.
To celebrate the launch of this new package, we’re giving one Total Brownlow member the chance to win the following great prize…
The winner will receive:
- The cost of their Total Brownlow package refunded (value $67); and
- Thanks to the good folk at Betfair, a bundle of sweet Betfair merchandise (hopefully like this…)
Entering is simple!
- Listen to this week’s episode of the Betting 360 Podcast, where Brett takes us through Total Brownlow
- Purchase your Total Brownlow package
- Email us with your answer to the following question:
“On the podcast, Brett refers to what he believes is the ‘X factor’ that makes Total Brownlow a winner. What is that X factor?”
Join the winner's list this Spring Racing Carnival.
Seven of our best racing analysts will join forces to bring you their Best Bets every Saturday.
With a focus on the big race meetings and the Group 1 features, this is the ultimate Spring tipping service.
Click here for all the details on this great "bet and forget" Spring membership.